Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

To English and E.. Miss you both tonight!

E, I'm so sorry you're feeling bad, come back here and talk to us we'll help you through Tom's trip girlfriend, you have us E❤️

English, you enjoy that daughter of yours but don't forget us chickens, pop on from time to time if you can get the chance. Hope you girls have a blast together ❤️

Love you both,

Trish ❤️

Where's English?! She disappeared a long time ago.. Where's E, she disappeared too.. Looks like it's just us chickens..🐔

I know E is feeling bad and her husband is leaving  :(

English's daughter comes tomorrow, so that a nice thing for her and I think she's been feeling some better too. 

Esperanza just gave a newbie some excellent advice, I hope he listens :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Or the 👽👽👽👽👽👽👽got them.....

👽👾🛸.. I bet they're doing experiments on them or English is treating them to tea and biscuits and E is teaching them how to make moonshine from the Kentucky backwoods 😂😂

Yep, Trishy. You guessed right. Cranked up the still today. Time to replenish my stock. Gets pretty low over the winter. May send a jar over to Manchester to add some flavor to that tea. 😋🌙🌽Esperanza

Yep, Trishy. You guessed right. Cranked up the still today. Time to replenish my stock. Gets pretty low over the winter. May send a jar over to Manchester to add some flavor to that tea. 😋🌙🌽Esperanza

😂😂😂 Now there's our girl! :D :D.. I see the aliens have released you!

Good night peeps! I'm home tomorrow again have to go back to the Dr to drop this BP cuff off so I'll be on in the morning.. So may the force be with you all👽🛸👾

Peace, love and healing..

Trish 💤❤️

Morning D, I see your little green light 😃.. You're on early, isn't it only 6:00 am there?

Or maybe you just forgot to log out last night 🤔

Morning D, I see your little green light 😃.. You're on early, isn't it only 6:00 am there?

No, I'm up, just answering a pm from Esperanza.  How is the cuff this morning?  I am always on early unless something is wrong  :D

Well I'll start the🚂 up for ya D😃..

Morning everyone, hope everyone slept well.. Our conductor will be on soon I assume so let's get up and at' em! 😉😁..

That was for you D😂

May today be a good one for all and let the word of the day be Perseverance 😄

Love to all,

Trish

PS.. Dearest twin, I'm thinking of you and hoping you are feeling better and doing well. Hope to see you here soon. Missing you and your morning greetings and wise advice.

Love you,

LST❤️

No, I'm up, just answering a pm from Esperanza.  How is the cuff this morning?  I am always on early unless something is wrong  :D

Oh hey there! There you are ! I warmed up the train for you thinking you were still probably asleep.. The cuff is a bitch and I have a headache from it, can't wait to take it off.. Woke me all night long 🤪

Love to all, still here reading.  Hope you all feel better today.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hey Free! Hope your doing ok there sweet lady 😊

Love to you,

Trish

Morning everyone, hope everyone slept well.. Our conductor will be on soon I assume so let's get up and at' em! 😉😁..

That was for you D😂

Love to all,

Trish

PS.. Dearest twin, I'm thinking of you and hoping you are feeling better and doing well. Hope to see you here soon. Missing you and your morning greetings and wise advice.

Love you,

LST❤️

You did know Stut read my up and Adam :laugh: :laugh: how embarrassing  :laugh: :laugh:  I remember when I was in intensive care, that damn cuff drove me crazy.  Between nurses taking my blood and that cuff, I got no sleep the three days I was there.  One of the worst migraines in my life, maybe the worst.  Ugh, I hate to think about it. :-\

That was for you D😂

Love to all,

Trish

Love you,

LST❤️

You did know Stut read my up and Adam :laugh: :laugh: how embarrassing  :laugh: :laugh:  I remember when I was in intensive care, that damn cuff drove me crazy.  Between nurses taking my blood and that cuff, I got no sleep the three days I was there.  One of the worst migraines in my life, maybe the worst.  Ugh, I hate to think about it. :-\

Yes, this is awful..I thought I was going to vomit with that headache 🤯.. Thankfully Advil took care of it. I've had horrible anxiety this morning, probably all just catching up to me now after two days of hell🤪

I did see that Stut saw that! 😂😂.. Our Queen had corrected me as well 😂😂 so don't feel too stupid.. But you do know that this is why we are the dumbs?? Lol!!!

That was for you D😂

Love to all,

Trish

Love you,

LST❤️

Yes, this is awful..I thought I was going to vomit with that headache 🤯.. Thankfully Advil took care of it. I've had horrible anxiety this morning, probably all just catching up to me now after two days of hell🤪

I did see that Stut saw that! 😂😂.. Our Queen had corrected me as well 😂😂 so don't feel too stupid.. But you do know that this is why we are the dumbs?? Lol!!!

Yes, the hussy doesn't miss one stupid thing I write  :laugh: :laugh:

Morning LHSG, up and do anything you feel like ;D. Trishy has the train running 🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂, hop on if you like.  I am having a hard time seeing close up, worse than yesterday,  Don't know why.

Trishy when do you go get the cuff off?

English, isn't today your daughter comes, so happy for you

Esperanza, that advice was so perfect last night, I hope he listens❤️

Stut we miss you

Can't, please be okay

SS, how are you and Sufi, we miss you too.

Intend, would really like to hear from you, love you 🌹

Mary, 🐕🐾🐾🦉hooohooo

Morning LHSG, up and do anything you feel like ;D. Trishy has the train running 🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂, hop on if you like.  I am having a hard time seeing close up, worse than yesterday,  Don't know why.

Stut we miss you

Can't, please be okay

Mary, 🐕🐾🐾🦉hooohooo

Yes, what D said are my sentiments as well..

Cuff comes off today at 11:30, a little over 3 hrs from now my time, and it can't come fast enough. I'm leaving at 10:45.. Counting down!

Stut we miss you

Can't, please be okay

Mary, 🐕🐾🐾🦉hooohooo

Cuff comes off today at 11:30, a little over 3 hrs from now my time, and it can't come fast enough. I'm leaving at 10:45.. Counting down!

After you tell us results, you can get yourself a big nap :)

Stut we miss you

Can't, please be okay

Mary, 🐕🐾🐾🦉hooohooo

After you tell us results, you can get yourself a big nap :)

I don't know if I'll get results today D, it has to be read by the Dr whenever he gets around to it .. It's 24 hrs worth of readings.. The damn thing takes my pressure every half hour. But my sister works there so hopefully she'll push my cardiologist on getting it read 🤞

Hello ghost town LHSG! 👻.. I'm back from the Dr. Maybe some results later today on my BP test, my sister is working on getting them read as I type this 😃 🤞

Hope anyone reading along who hasn't been here in a loooonggg time will chime back in, you know who you are and you are missed ! And all others hope you're having the best day possible whether holding or tapering.

Hello ghost town LHSG! 👻.. I'm back from the Dr. Maybe some results later today on my BP test, my sister is working on getting them read as I type this 😃 🤞

Hope anyone reading along who hasn't been here in a loooonggg time will chime back in, you know who you are and you are missed ! And all others hope you're having the best day possible whether holding or tapering.

I fell a sleep, Sly keeps messing up my Valium nap :D

I fell a sleep, Sly keeps messing up my Valium nap :D

Are you napping again woman? I got results.. So here's what I'm told my average daytime pressure is 123/67 and my nighttime when I'm asleep is 110/59 Dr says that's perfect, however I did drop as low as 88/43 in my sleep but he says he's not concerned and there's no way to treat that but I'm not in danger. I guess averages are what counts?? So he's not concerned at all phew!! I will keep pushing water though don't feel light headed the past two days. I may have been dehydrating myself drinking way too much diet Coke and 0 water 😕.. Won't do that again! Water is my new best friend!

So D, I have another friggin head ache 🤪.. Was surprised to get another since I don't get them.. Hope this BP cuff didn't hurt me 🙄.. If it did I don't want to know I'm a nervous Nelly! 😬

English are you having fun with Rebecca?

E, hope you're doing ok, did Tom leave yet?

Free, hope you're hanging in there sweet lady!

Stut,Stut,Stut!!!! My twin! Again where for art though??! I miss thee terribly, are you ok? I'm feeling sad that we're not the same ol group we used to be 😢.. Please come home our Queen 😘

Love to all,

Trish❤️

[e7...]