Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thanks FH.

I’m feeling better as far as my stomach, but just wandered outside into the back yard and kind of staggered around.

Looks like it may have affected me. I’m going to post on the withdrawl thread, and if I can find builder, I’ll ask him.

Thanks FH.

I’m feeling better as far as my stomach, but just wandered outside into the back yard and kind of staggered around.

Looks like it may have affected me. I’m going to post on the withdrawl thread, and if I can find builder, I’ll ask him.

Sounds like a good idea.  And I relate to the crappy withdrawal symtoms too. 

I would stay away from the alcohol entirely. So many people report being thrown into acute after drinking, I'd never risk it.

:thumbsup:

You do realize nomoredrugsforme that this happened by accident don’t you?

Is this the only opinion I’m going to get?

This group shuts down fast doesn’t it? That’s so helpful. NOT.

i don't know what you're on about. stop trying to bait me into arguments. i have shown you the courtesy to stay away from your comments after you attacked me when i first joined BB. it would be fair if you showed the same in return. this isn't even ABOUT you. i was agreeing to Valiumnomore's comment. she was responding to a question by esperanza i believe about the safety or not of wine during WD. to which i agreed. your need for attention is wearisome. if you feel persecuted by this group "shutting down fast" then perhaps another group would suit your needs better. this this group is so helpful for many. IS.

Intend, Nomoredrugs was just answering one of my posts directed to a previous conversation with espe, trishy and Mary. Coincidentally, Nomoredrugs happened to answer my post just when you were posting.

I think a little alcohol in a stew would better be avoided but I'm sure it won't send you into acute. Unless you were indulging in the sauce like a real piggy and wetting your bread in it, which I'm sure you didn't do. People do that vodka tritation with no issues after all. I just want you to feel OK about the stew. I really believe it's no big deal. Better to be avoided, but VERY little alcohol left in it. That's what I really believe anyway.

Hi m, i am alot better. Did alot of sleeping today. I got up went out got a few things. Then i came home snd konked out. Just woke up!! Lol

Hi m, i am alot better. Did alot of sleeping today. I got up went out got a few things. Then i came home snd konked out. Just woke up!! Lol

You are starting to show signs of your cns calming down alittle.  Has builder answered you yet?

Suzanne that sounds like a super window!! Girl if I could ever nap again!! I'm so happy you had a good day  :yippee: :yippee:

Haha i think it has calmed down. Great window and it was actually a restful nap!! Vali i always slept like this. My mother used to say i never saw anyone sleep so much.  ;D i still feel nervous and shaky but nothing like yesterday. I havent heard from buider yet. Thats ok. I hope everyone is doing ok today  :smitten:

Haha i think it has calmed down. Great window and it was actually a restful nap!! Vali i always slept like this. My mother used to say i never saw anyone sleep so much.  ;D i still feel nervous and shaky but nothing like yesterday. I havent heard from buider yet. Thats ok. I hope everyone is doing ok today  :smitten:

Back in my acute days I posted a question for him and he never answered. It was quite long I must admit. But I thought he'd answer. It's ok now. I don't feel so lost. Many people have helped me here. But it would be better if he answers you for sure. I guess the guy must have a lot to handle and he might take a while. Off to bed. Wish me luck  :smitten:

You sound so good, that's great to hear.  Really glad you had a good day, Dehy  :laugh:💜

Thanks M! Much better day :)thank you for all your support yesterday and everyday  :smitten: :smitten: omg what what a day it was. My nerves  :o

Thanks M! Much better day :)thank you for all your support yesterday and everyday  :smitten: :smitten: omg what what a day it was. My nerves  :o

You are fun to have around, never boring  :laugh:

So I got triggered today because I was in another benzo group and a woman said she was off benzos for 68 days because she had done a 5 day detox using phenobarbital.  She is on nothing  now. 

There was longing in me that came up becaus I want a quick fix like that.  It made me want to find a solution that could shorten my taper.  I know there are many horror stories with using phenobarbital and I am in trouble now because I let a doctor prescribe me benzos to help get off another med.

Just needed to share because tapering is so tedious and I want off of this med like yesterday. 

Thanks for letting me vent.

So I got triggered today because I was in another benzo group and a woman said she was off benzos for 68 days because she had done a 5 day detox using phenobarbital.  She is on nothing  now. 

There was longing in me that came up becaus I want a quick fix like that.  It made me want to find a solution that could shorten my taper.  I know there are many horror stories with using phenobarbital and I am in trouble now because I let a doctor prescribe me benzos to help get off another med.

Just needed to share because tapering is so tedious and I want off of this med like yesterday. 

Thanks for letting me vent.

We all totally understand FH, believe me  ;)

Fh, everyone is different. Who knows how long she was on them. Maybe not long. Who even knows if she telling the truth. We all want off but we have to be safe. You will be off and you will heal. Look at me i was biting piece s off my k..duh. who does that. I triggered myself. Mary was funny she says calmly, that my taper should be more presice. Lol. I did get a laugh out of that. Dont vompare. Do what is right for you. My mother stopped shook for a month and says she was fine. Colk turkey. But she wasnt on a long or kindled. You will be ok.

Fh, everyone is different. Who knows how long she was on them. Maybe not long. Who even knows if she telling the truth. We all want off but we have to be safe. You will be off and you will heal. Look at me i was biting piece s off my k..duh. who does that. I triggered myself. Mary was funny she says calmly, that my taper should be more presice. Lol. I did get a laugh out of that. Dont vompare. Do what is right for you. My mother stopped shook for a month and says she was fine. Colk turkey. But she wasnt on a long or kindled. You will be ok.

Yes, we all are different. 

Thank you both for your understanding and reassurance. 

Damn, if I knew I could just shake for a month, I would do the new Shake Method  :laugh: :laugh:

Might loose a little weight too. 

I would stay away from the alcohol entirely. So many people report being thrown into acute after drinking, I'd never risk it.

:thumbsup:

You do realize nomoredrugsforme that this happened by accident don’t you?

Is this the only opinion I’m going to get?

This group shuts down fast doesn’t it? That’s so helpful. NOT.

i don't know what you're on about. stop trying to bait me into arguments. i have shown you the courtesy to stay away from your comments after you attacked me when i first joined BB. it would be fair if you showed the same in return. this isn't even ABOUT you. i was agreeing to Valiumnomore's comment. she was responding to a question by esperanza i believe about the safety or not of wine during WD. to which i agreed. your need for attention is wearisome. if you feel persecuted by this group "shutting down fast" then perhaps another group would suit your needs better. this this group is so helpful for many. IS.

Actually, mam, not trying to bait you. I don’t need any attention and I’m not going anywhere. I remember things differently than you do. You were concerned about getting your accord clonazepam as I remember, but its no big deal now.

Like I said I’m not going anywhere. Sorry if I upset you. I did think you were responding to me but I was mistaken. No hard feelings here. Let’s let it go. These threads get confusing so I truly did think you were responding to me.

I apologize seriously. Sorry. ✳️ I realize that you’ve been through a lot just by your signature so not trying to hurt you more.

Night everyone, missed so many of you today, thinking of you all. Love, Mary  :smitten: :smitten:

Queen Stut, did you post on Village and not Long Hold ?  You, my Queen are in trouble.....the hen is after you. 🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Just incase a ninja frog 🐸 jumps by

Miss you, thinking of u

Mim

:).          Nrn......

[b8...]