After Covid

[...]

After Covid in January and for a month I have had neurological symptoms and symptoms such as acute withdrawal although with quite a lot of mental clarity.

Anyone who has had Covid and symptoms similar to acute and who has recovered?

Thank you, I feel very discouraged

Aira, I am sorry you are feeling discouraged.  We have had several members who have been through Covid and some of them have posted on this board.  Here is a link to one of them:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=265043.msg3341544#msg3341544

You can scroll through the General Health and Wellbeing board for more threads regarding Covid.

Aira, I got Covid in January also and was acutely ill for a week or so. After that, I had  a lot of dizziness, fatigue and cognitive problems. They seem to be clearing up now . . .it's about time! Yes, they do kind of resemble acute w/d as I recall it.

Hope you are doing better.

Katz

One of the most common symptoms of long COVID is brain fog: a life-altering condition characterized by slow thinking, confusion, difficulty remembering things, and poor concentration. I also couldn't understand why I had such symptoms. Having addressed the CDCgov customer service by link, I received this answer. My symptoms were gone in a month, I guess.