Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Epinephrine?

[Ga...]

Hello heroes, What is the deal with epinephrine? I am going to have some dental work done and I know that sometimes there is epinephrine in the novicane. Should I not take the epinephrine while tapering? Thanks

Gamby 32

I don't know how sensitive your nervous system is...from my own experience. I've been clonazepam and last year had novacaine with dental work without it derailing me too much. I was a mess yet steady, but i don't think messed things up.  However, this year still on the clonazepam I have been more sensitive. Symptoms all over and up and down and had some work done just a few weeks ago. The epinephrine did make my heart race and I wasn't expecting much, but the days following....I had some pretty intense symptoms like it went straight to my brain...like an acid trip. For a few days....I didn't expect that. but I have been extremely sensitive.

If you feel you're steady...you may be ok....if you're worried ask for the other option. I was not given an option. Good Luck...