• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Je...]

• [Ka...]

• [Pa...]

• [he...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow jeremy, you really are rocking it!  Are you functioning okay - getting to work and fulfilling your daily responsibilities reasonably well?

Hey Jeremy, I'm amazed at your progress and excited you'll be off soon. I wish I could move like you. I was just curious which brand of generic k you are using to dry cut or if you are using the brand-name stuff. I'm tapering with Accord k, and I'm wondering if some of my issues are because the k is not as evenly distributed throughout the tablet as some other manufacturer's tablets. Thanks!

update. i am at .020 mgs i will jump off once i get to .12 mgs which is a bear to measure. it i can get really close.

@here for help

I  the yellow pills .5 mg ones

. i’m not at home but i use to worry about that then i just let it go. i don’t think there is a perfect solution here tho.

update. i am at .020 mgs i will jump off once i get to .12 mgs which is a bear to measure. it i can get really close.

@here for help

I  the yellow pills .5 mg ones

. i’m not at home but i use to worry about that then i just let it go. i don’t think there is a perfect solution here tho.

Accepting the imperfection of the taper process helped me a lot jeremyrocks.

I'm not managing it well. It seems like people doing this with the Teva (yellow pills) are doing better. Walgreens switched to Teva after I'd already started having withdrawal symptoms and started my taper with Accord, so I decided to stick with it and found another pharmacy. I wonder if Teva has better quality control. I believe they come from Puerto Rico. Accord are from India.

I try to tell myself that everything is fine, but as I've gotten lower, the bottom has fallen out, and it's easy for me to think it's not just because I have less medicine in my system but that my dose is jumping all over the place every time I take my medicine. I wish I could know for sure.

Dude, you’re giving me hope. You’re an inspiration. Straight trooper!

you can do it man

i started my taper on 1 mg blue pills. can you switch pharmacies of maybe get on a liquid taper. talk to your doctor

having some anxiety today. just working on breathing and keeping myself calm. definitely happy i’m taking the end of this slowly.

Goodness, you really are rockin' it Jeremyrocks!

thanks. yes i want to recover and move on with my life.

Goodness, you really are rockin' it Jeremyrocks!

thanks. yes i want to recover and move on with my life.

I totally get it jeremyrocks - so did I.    :thumbsup:

I am on my last dose possible that i can calculate wirh a scale.

it is .0125 mgs

i will jump this week thursday 👊🏻👊🏻

• Popular Now