Just turned a corner!!

[Ha...]

• 2 months later...

Finally some good news to report! I'll soon be 23 months, and the last 2 months have been rough. Acute like waves of pain, really starting to think I'm never going to heal.

BUT I just woke up and I feel great!! My head has finally cleared, 23 months of cog fog, brain sensations etc etc GONE. I have a little head pressure on my right side, and a few aches and pains. Not out of the woods yet BUT I'M HEALING. I honestly can't believe it, I'm so relieved  :D :D :D :D

onwards and upwards buddies

Wow I’m happy to read this! I’m praying this happens to me too. I’m 23 months today. I love reading things like this. Wooohooo!

• 2 weeks later...

Another milestone for me I think 😁 I've had a sort of "block" in the left side of my brain. It's just been clicking and released 😁 Leaving just a bit of mild cog fog.

Happy days, getting there slowly but surely

Onwards and upwards

HAM,

I also have this "block", mines on the right side, thanks for sharing. Mine is subtle and fading at 30-31months.

• 2 weeks later...
Having a mare, I am so happy to see your post today and much more happier for your May update. It's not clear from your profile about whether u tapered or CT?

Having a mare, I am so happy to see your post today and much more happier for your May update. It's not clear from your profile about whether u tapered or CT?

Hey scared cat. I was CT, I had multiple CT's after 1 month prescriptions and kept getting worse. Doctor didn't have a clue and just kept changing. Xanax, Ativan, Valium, various dosage and always CT. Eventually I just stopped because it paradoxical, this caused an adverse reaction to the AD which I also CT'd.

Fun Fun Fun.........