Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Top half of my body pains

[Or...]

Hi everyone,

just wondering if you have the same experience as I at the moment: The top half of my body feels like concrete. Pains down my sternum, pains from from my jaw all across my shoulders down my arms to my hands that also feel like concrete. When I move my torso there is what I would describe as a crunching sound. My imagination wants to call it dried out muscle, does that make any sense to anyone?

Random pains all over, wires pulling, swallowing very difficult. Oily hair (what's left of it) and very greasy skin on my face, body skin very dry. I could go on but these are currently the most worrying symptoms.

I am 7 months off Z-drugs.

Thank you,

Oroklini

@[Pa...]

Stopped Zolpidem (Ambien) abruptly, 3 weeks of insomnia, depersonilazation, fear, anxiety, panic attacks, pains everywhere and a long range of other symptoms ever since such as hair loss, food inteolerances, shoulder pains, loss of function of right arm, breaking sweats, hot & cold, vision blurring, electric jolts, nerve pains around back, under the rib cage, arms, burning pains, cheese wire feelings throughout the body, balance problems, muscle weakness, crying spells, akathisia etc.

The symptoms I am describing in the first post are not new but more intense.

• 1 year later...

Are more people having this symptom?

Me left body spasms and my hands are so stiff I cannot even use them many hours of the day they are spasming and stiff