Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Harriet Marchant - where did she go?

[It...]

I came across the podcast Heal with Harriet (Harriet Marchant) and I can't find anything else on her/about her online anymore. Even her Instagram that she talks about in the postcast episodes she has out (all from 2020) talk about her working with others, how she's about to put out a course, her insta etc but when I look any of it up, it's all gone. I guess I'm just curious if anyone knows how she's doing? I completely understand that people -like Baylissa- eventually need to move on from the community but the postcast seems to just end very abruptly and I can't find anything else about her. Curious if anyone else can fill in the blank...

[c9...]
Last I heard she was going through some personal stuff and not doing well.  Before that I think she got harassed for not having a license to practice counseling and was charging lots of money for consulting.

Last I heard she was going through some personal stuff and not doing well.  Before that I think she got harassed for not having a license to practice counseling and was charging lots of money for consulting.

Thanks for sharing, I'm sad to hear that!

• 4 weeks later...

She has an Instagram account @awakenwithharriet

I think she retreated from the withdrawal world.

She is still active on this account! Thanks for sharing, I couldn't find anything on her!!