help

[Ch...]

If you're currently taking 2 mgs of Klonopin, that would equate to 40 mgs Valium since .5 mgs is equal to 10 mgs Valium.  Your schedule would start out the same but last longer at the end because of the added 10 mgs Valium.  But as I mentioned, I don't feel it's productive to discuss it until you find out if your doctor is willing.

Husband wants me to up clon b/c of i anxieity. I am currentyly on 2 mg.  Because so axious, whated to do ashon manual.  But heard it could probems.

I am aslo afraid of acid refux since I heard valuum causes that.

Are you saying your husband wants you to increase your Klonopin dose, will this cause you to run short at the end of the month? 

Is your doctor willing to prescribe Valium?  Many members are happy with crossing over, it can be a challenge for some but once they adjust to it it seems to work very well.  There can be an issue with feeling sedated and depressed at first, do you think you could deal with this?

Do you know why it is a challenge for some?  I am very sensitive.  Do I need a benzo wise doctors or will you help me Please? 

It can be challenging for some because Valium can cause you to feel sedated and depressed but most members say that once you get used to it these feelings subside.  Some can't make the cross and go back to their original benzo. 

Its difficult to find a benzo wise doctor but if you can that would be ideal.  We can help you but we need to know what you want to do.  Do you want to cross over to Valium or taper directly from the Klonopin?  Once you decide we can help you with a taper plan.

Is your doctor willing to prescribe Valium?  Many members are happy with crossing over, it can be a challenge for some but once they adjust to it it seems to work very well.  There can be an issue with feeling sedated and depressed at first, do you think you could deal with this?

Pamster.  If you have to do it all over again, would you cross over or stay on clon?  Just curious. 

It can be challenging for some because Valium can cause you to feel sedated and depressed but most members say that once you get used to it these feelings subside.  Some can't make the cross and go back to their original benzo. 

Its difficult to find a benzo wise doctor but if you can that would be ideal.  We can help you but we need to know what you want to do.  Do you want to cross over to Valium or taper directly from the Klonopin?  Once you decide we can help you with a taper plan.

Thank you

My story is different than yours Charlene, I quit cold turkey because I didn't know the drug had to be tapered but I don't think I could have because I have addiction issues so quitting cold turkey was probably my best shot to be free.  I admire anyone who has the strength, commitment and self control to taper and that includes you.