Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

What annoying song is looping in your brain today?

[wi...]

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys...The past few days I've been having 2 songs, switching on and off.  One is a christmas song, jingle bells, and the other is rock around the clock, chuck berry.  Help!!!

Hi guys...The past few days I've been having 2 songs, switching on and off.  One is a christmas song, jingle bells, and the other is rock around the clock, chuck berry.  Help!!!

If I knew how to stop them I would share in a heartbeat. I've had it pretty much 24/7 for 17 months. I think I hit rock bottom with Nelly the elephant lol

Hopefully yours don't last as long

Ok this is a weird one but today it’s been “ Mama, I’m Coming Home” by Ozzie Osbourne.

It hadn’t been continuous but I keep coming back to it!!

:idiot:

I hate when this happens to me....very hard to get unstuck sometimes. It also makes my meditation impossible to do.

Im not sure if anyone has tried this. I play meditation music and focus on it. Since I can not catch a pattern in meditation music or it's not that catchy, it can overcome the music in my head sometimes. I would like to hear other's ideas on this.

Hmmmm, thanks ThatOneGirlStitch. I will try this the next time. I have to be really careful playing music on my iPhone bc of certain songs getting stuck in my brain and playing over and over.....drives me crazy at times.

The only thing that has ever helped me is talking to myself, or counting etc. You can't talk to yourself all day tho lol

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy for last 2 days:: There's a kind of Hush by Herman's Hermits lol

My parents took me and a friend to see them when I was a kid.

It isn’t today but last week I heard “Mickey” by Toni Basil…….. one if the worst offenders for an ear worm!!…… all day, “Hey Mickey, you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind. Hey Mickey!

:idiot::brickwall:

It isn’t today but last week I heard “Mickey” by Toni Basil…….. one if the worst offenders for an ear worm!!…… all day, “Hey Mickey, you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind. Hey Mickey!

:idiot::brickwall:

I hate that song!

THEANINE!!!!!!

I've been going mad for days with this Fing music, I think it might be because I started taking vitamin D (blood test showed only 25% of recommended levels). Anyway I've had some theanine in the cupboard that I've been too scared to take, but getting desperate I tried a small dose 50mg. The music has stopped!!!!!!!

I won't be taking it everyday, but it's nice break for sure  :thumbsup:

THEANINE!!!!!!

I've been going mad for days with this Fing music, I think it might be because I started taking vitamin D (blood test showed only 25% of recommended levels). Anyway I've had some theanine in the cupboard that I've been too scared to take, but getting desperate I tried a small dose 50mg. The music has stopped!!!!!!!

I won't be taking it everyday, but it's nice break for sure  :thumbsup:

I'll try some!

I also have raging tinnitis.