Important Survey - Please Participate ×

A haiku for you

[Sh...]

Thanks sage xx

The second one I was thinking about covid. Our country is a mess atm. UN army vehicles are starting to pop up. No one knows why. It’s quite frightening. Feels like things will never be the same and we are headed towards totalitarianism.

But it could also be about benzo mess too.

Thanks sage xx

The second one I was thinking about covid. Our country is a mess atm. UN army vehicles are starting to pop up. No one knows why. It’s quite frightening. Feels like things will never be the same and we are headed towards totalitarianism.

But it could also be able benzo mess too.

I know it's scary!  I honestly don't think it will ever be the same again.  Was probably the plan all along.  I think part of my depression has to do with that in addition to actually being damaged from Covid. 

They’ve ruined our world. It’s heartbreaking. Anyway… best not to get into it else they’ll shut the thread down!  :)

Here’s one I did write about Benzos

Seeking out the sun

In rays of light she dances

And shrugs off the pain

They’ve ruined our world. It’s heartbreaking. Anyway… best not to get into it else they’ll shut the thread down!  :)

Here’s one I did write about Benzos

Seeking out the sun

In rays of light she dances

And shrugs off the pain

:clap:

Rainier 

Mountain Paradise

Cypress scented alpine air

Charged with energy

We usually visit Rainier every year, sometimes several times.  This year Covid kept me away and I miss it so very much!

Sage, your Rainer inspired me.  There is a place in Ontario that is a second home to my family.  My dad’s family started going there in the 1920’s and then my parents retired therein the  80’s. Parents are both gone now and haven’t been there for 4 years . Missing it terribly.

Georgian Bay

Lapping waves, rock shore

Smell of cedar trees pervade

Longing to return

Sage, your Rainer inspired me.  There is a place in Ontario that is a second home to my family.  My dad’s family started going there in the 1920’s and then my parents retired therein the  80’s. Parents are both gone now and haven’t been there for 4 years . Missing it terribly.

Georgian Bay

Lapping waves, rock shore

Smell of cedar trees pervade

Longing to return

That's beautiful!  I love the smell of cedar.  I wrote a haiku about that years ago after visiting the Olympic peninsula. 

Those are very nice haiku's.  I'd like to read more of them.  Shayna, that one was funny about the cellulose in your bum.  I'm sure that's not your bum though.  It sounds more like mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Benzo belly by Shayna 78

Bloated and farty

My belly is a zeppelin

10 seconds til launch

8)

You’re welcome

Haha this was brilliant  :laugh:

And so true.