Hospital vs inpatient detox 6-8mg Xanax

[En...]

Hospital vs inpatient detox 6-8mg Xanax? I'm not prescribed and I might be forced into choosing one or the other, and VERY soon. Please chime in, I need advice ASAP!

THANK YOU in advance 🙏

If you're not able to get anymore Xanax then I feel a detox in either a treatment facility or hospital setting that will keep you medically safe is the best route but you'll need to understand that once you're released you'll have to deal with the full spectrum of a cold turkey withdrawal from Xanax.  It's not ideal but they'll keep you safe and since you've suffered seizures in the past it's imperative you let them know you're susceptible.

Thanks for your input!(and reading my previous post) I greatly appreciate it! I am also at 6-8 from 12-14mg on binges, and they are fake pressed Xanax so I really don't know what they are and if they are stronger or weaker.

If anyone else has more info or personal experience on the hospital experience I would love to hear it, I've read tons of treatment stories but idk what to expect from a hospital detox except that it seems like the safest in terms of seizures and resulting brain damage.

I ended up in a couple mental hospitals but unfortunately they never connected the xanax and only 1 mg per day for several months and just thought I was crazy. I continued CT from there and the results have been incredibly severe.  Be careful no matter what you do.  I had sx hitting me 5,6,7,8 months after.

We'll support you once you're released from your detox experience, we'll help you understand what you're going through so you can not fear it so much.  I quit cold turkey and understand how painful it is but its possible to recover from this and even those of us who have abused the drug have hope for recovery.

Thanks, and I could've been prescribed if I had gone to a Dr. I had a failed 13yr relationship, grampa then mom that passed away, then a best friend of 5 years, and a few aquaintences after that... But I didn't do that. 🤦

We have many who weren't prescribed but the drug doesn't care, it hurts us all the same so try not to beat yourself up, we're all in this together.