Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Kate08

[Sh...]

Just wanted to wish Kate all the best x she was always so lovely and I appreciate all the help she gave me while she was here x

I was going to post an announcement but it appears Shayna got here first.

We've very much appreciated the integrity and values that Kate brought to the forum and the team. In her short time as an admin her dedication to BB was greatly appreciated.

Kate is well. She wishes to engage more in her life away from the forum and feels that she can't devote adequate time to helping here and living her life.

This is what we wish for everyone, wellness, and a return to the real world, living life and enjoying the freedom of being benzo free and healed.

We wish her all the best.

pianogirl  :smitten:

I am sad to see Kate go. Her decision came as a surprise, but I can very well understand her reasons. To reassure members, Kate decided upon a clean break (and close her account) - we have quite a few members who decide to do this when they leave (and are felling well, so expect to have little reason to return). I guess it helps protect against the temptation to login - not what you need when you have decided upon a clean break. Returning to a normal life is part of the process of full recovery.

I, and we, wish Kate the very best.

I'll miss Kate08, she provided such wise counsel to forum members and to the team as well, I could always count on her to calm the waters.  I wish her the very best.  :smitten:

• 5 months later...

Good news for everyone here at BB! Kate is back and is willing to step into the Administrator position once again. We're so happy, she contributes a lot to the forum. Thanks Kate!

PG  :smitten: