Hobbies, Passions, and Dreams.. -Past, Present, and Future..

[Ca...]

Cantfly, I like hearing about your riding and camping adventures.  I camped in the Florida Keys one time and the raccoons stole some of our food.  We'd lay the food out on the picnic table and as soon as we'd turn our backs, the raccoons would come down out of the trees and steal our food.  Imagine a raccoon sitting in a tree eating my cheese cake.

:laugh: Thanks for the smile, Becks.

• 4 months later...

Jumping in! Hey Pamster, me too!! I'll play tambourine and we'll sing back up! I want to be in the band Little Feat!

CantFly, Wow, that trip across the wilderness in Australia, the Outback right? looks scary crazy like the Rx ride I just got off of!!

Hey Dr. Becks!

I'd like to do trekking by horseback ... in the UK, in the Southwest USA, anywhere!! ... and certainly down under too. The long airplane ride is a deterrent ... But not sure I will ever ride horses again, hope so. WISH I could sing!!! I love opera. Congrats CioCioSan for getting better. Jozsef keep believing!!!

Well, since this is a fantasy I'd like to not have to eat food or sleep and just ride everywhere in the world on a horse, lol!! Then, the whole world would be safe. Oh, and we'd feed each other so no one had to pack food ... right?!?!

@KachinaBirdsong  your profile picture reminds me of the horse I used to ride, very much like your picture, all white called Apollo I come from East Anglia by the north sea, the most easterly point of the UK. I would ride Apollo across the field to the cliffs and dunes and we would gingerly stumble down the steep passes to the beach.  Once on the beach Apollo would snort the crisp sea air as if it was charging his batteries ...then that was it we would gallop full pelt along the shoreline splashing through the surf as if charging into battle. I am not sure who enjoyed it more , me or Apollo. I think you would love it there.

• 1 month later...

My hobbies:

- Soccer

- Karting

- Sim-racing (Only did it a few times (because of benzo's), want to build a super nice rig after all this is over)

- Swimming (but not just swimming, messing around, going from slides and stuff. Waterparcs)

- Bowling

- Pooling

- (Retro) Gaming

- Computers

I haven't been able to do any of those during my benzo-time, at least not much. And when I did, I didn't enjoy it.