Important Survey - Please Participate ×

baddove - Stepping Down

[Co...]

Following a several year tenure as Moderator, baddove is stepping down from her duties as Moderator to concentrate on her health. We thank baddove for her service and dedication to this community over the past few years. Her compassion for and input to our community has been greatly appreciated. The Team and I wish her the very best and a speedy recovery.

Thank you for all you've done for the forum and the team baddove, we appreciate you and wish you a speedy recovery.  :smitten:

Following a several year tenure as Moderator, baddove is stepping down from her duties as Moderator to concentrate on her health. We thank baddove for her service and dedication to this community over the past few years. Her compassion for and input to our community has been greatly appreciated. The Team and I wish her the very best and a speedy recovery.

Baddove,

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that you will get better each day.  You have helped so many people and you have done so even while you are suffering yourself.  I do not know how you have done it.  I hope you will continue to post and get support and encouragement from all of us here like we have gotten from you!

God Bless and know you will get through this nightmare as we all will.  One day at a time!  One

minute at a time.

Love and hugs and lots of prayers for your recovery!

Julia  :smitten: :smitten:

baddove,

I wish you the best in life and health and understand why you need to step down. I hope you will continue to posy as a buddie and let us support you and enjoy your support.

Have a wonderful Sunday,

HM

I just want to tell you how much you have helped me in my quest to taper Xanax. Your knowledge and compassion and your wit and writing ability have helped me when I felt pretty helpless. So thank you for that! 💜💜💜

BD,

I want to personally thank you for all you've done on the team, we really appreciate it.

I wish you peace and healing, I hope that you'll find yourself in a good place to make the best decisions for your future health and wellbeing.

PG  :smitten:

baddove, I have always admired your compassion and passion for helping others in spite of your own challenges. You are an inspiration. I'm glad you are taking some time just for you now. You deserve it! Best wishes always.

Gardie :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

BD, It was great working with you and you will be missed.  I am sorry to see you stepping down but understand the reason.  It’s time to concentrate on you now.  Take it day as a time, keep moving forward,  I know you will eventually get through this tough process.  I want to wish you the very best for the future.

Take care of yourself BD

Love

Mags :smitten: