PLEASE, Please I need Support more than ever

[on...]

Sorry for the additional reply but does anyone know why it gets so much harder as we get lower? It’s like being so close to the finish line but you get kicked out of the race. I did have a fairly fast taper. I wish to hod I could figure out how to put accurate information in my profile. For some reason it o

Verwhelms me. I’m down to a tiny bit less than. 1mg of klonopin after dropping from 4. It really was not fun the whole time but it was not this bad. How long does “this bad” last 4? It’s torture. People write back to my posts I can’t figure out how to get back to the posts to thank people.

Succeed,

I am still early in my taper coming down from 4 mg of Xanax. I have a long ways to go. I am just guessing but maybe it gets harder as you get lower because your brain is hanging on to what little is still coming in. I have had a relatively easy time cutting a lot off the top fairly quickly but, from everything I have read, it won't be so easy as I get closer to my goal.

Congratulations on getting as far as you have and I wish you the very best as you near the finish line.

HM

I hope you are feeling a little bit better. I have cut numerous hard drugs out of my life. I have gone on - and come off - numerous psych. meds. This benzo cut has been miserable at times. Absolute physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual misery. I cannot put it into words. Its beyond others ability to empathize except on this site. This no ordinary suffering. Its like severe suicidal depression x 100...

I'm so sorry. I hope you are holding on. You are so close.

I hope you are feeling a little bit better. I have cut numerous hard drugs out of my life. I have gone on - and come off - numerous psych. meds. This benzo cut has been miserable at times. Absolute physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual misery. I cannot put it into words. Its beyond others ability to empathize except on this site. This no ordinary suffering. Its like severe suicidal depression x 100...

I'm so sorry. I hope you are holding on. You are so close.

It's amazing to the point of not being able to find words at times.  I know there are many who do fine, but than there's us....who will take longer to get there.  I pray it has value on the other side!  Hanging on, thanks for thinking about me.

Folks, I sit here in tears, scared, tired, wondering why we need to suffer.

I am suffering, really bad!!  I tapered 10% a few days ago.  I'm at .11mg a day.

The past two days have been hell, simply put. 

I've worked so hard, I know what I need to do, but it's so hard.......

Please, don't just read this note, please talk to me.

I am so sorry. I am in the same place. It is horrible and scary. I feel like it will never end. I have 1 more to go and he less I take the worse I feel. I too am in tears right now. I just want o be free from this. The doctors never told me this could happen. Please feel free to reach out if you need to talk. Prayers.

One day and Go's girl,

I hope both of you have a window very soon. At least a break. My demon is insomnia. I slept an hour last night. As miserable as that is, I have to count my blessings that many other horrible WD symptoms haven't hit me (yet). Anyway, time heals and I know you both have brighter days ahead. Wishing you the best Sunday you can have.

HM

DAY 10, since my last reduction of 10% equaling .11mg\day of Klonopin.

This has been the hardest cut to date.  Every day or two or sometimes every hour or two, I dip deep, like a chemical takes over my mind and body, then eventually feel it getting lighter.

Needless to say, I'm holding to stabilize right where I am.  I, as many, am scared to death of lower doses and possible misery.

But, it's the end I must keep in sight. as hard as it is now, right?

Oneday,

Keep your eye on the ball, yes! You will get there and be able to walk away from these horrible benzo's. I see you as an inspiration. I am still at 1.19 mg of Xanax a day with a long way to go and I see your progress and low dose as inspiration. It also reminds me to prepare that as the dose gets lower, you can get bran new symptoms as our sensitive brains recognize even the slightest change in dose. I have made huge cuts (because I was paradoxical and afraid to take Xanax) right out of the gate but I have noticed with my last cut, my anxiety is up.

Thanks for sharing your progress with us. Hope you have a great Monday.

HM

• 3 weeks later...

DAY 10, since my last reduction of 10% equaling .11mg\day of Klonopin.

This has been the hardest cut to date.  Every day or two or sometimes every hour or two, I dip deep, like a chemical takes over my mind and body, then eventually feel it getting lighter.

Needless to say, I'm holding to stabilize right where I am.  I, as many, am scared to death of lower doses and possible misery.

But, it's the end I must keep in sight. as hard as it is now, right?

HOw are you doing? any improvement? I had a hard time the further I got and now that I am off 2 weeks got hit again. I have had some days inbetween with some windows at leat though. I keep being reminded that this is normal and we will heal and get through it. I think for some of us the less we take the harder it is for our bodies no matter how slow we go. That is how I felt at least.