Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Zoloft linked with headaches?

[mi...]

well first of all just wanted to say hello. I have not been on in a while. I quit Zoloft in October of 2010 cold turkey... worst thing in my life. Anyways mid January of 2011 I started getting these headaches. Ive had cat scans MRI the whole works and everything is fine, except I need sinus surgery (the ent swears it has no effect on headaches) Just wondering if anyone has had this before after so long of being off Zoloft or any SSRI? What a crazy year for me sad to say I'm back on klonopin :( after schools out in 4 weeks for summer and surgery is over I plan to re taper off

Mike good luck with your paper...And comeing this summer when ur ready to taper you will get all the help you need here at BB... ;)...Jenny

[f0...]

mike,

When I was on Klonopin.. I got headaches daily. It could be the Klonopin causing them.

As far as the Zoloft.. I couldn't tell you, but it's likely "Headaches" are on the list of SSRI withdrawal symptoms.

I think it's possibly the Klonopin.. if Med related.

Sinuses can cause headaches, as you know.

I stopped Effexor c/t and had withdrawals from it for 7 months.

Hopefully, others will weigh in here, as I don't know much about Zoloft.

S#