Just going to say it.

[Aj...]

Thank you!

I still hope that some day you will meet a person in real life or find a new option to feel better. I do not mean full healing, but as you know, these little moments which give us hope and make life worth living with or without agony.

Here comes a hug.

I have a lovely partner. My problem is I need neurosurgery not available on my country and to be able to take meds.

Oh that's good. (the partner).. I could need a lot of treatments I cannot afford so I get it, it is not fair. I have thought about gofundme and sites like that a  lot lately but I still hesitate. Maybe thats something you can use to raise money or get a place you could stay for the time you are in a foreign country. I hope one day you will get what you need.

I have a lovely partner. My problem is I need neurosurgery not available on my country and to be able to take meds.

I am so sorry. This should never happen to anyone. I believe you.

This post scares the living life out of me.  Now I’m praying harder for healing tonight. I sound like a religious zealot - I’m not.  Just a desperate girl at the end of her rope of patience 12 months since  jumping.  1 month in tolerance w/d.  God I wish I’d never set eyes on any benzo.

Bess55,

If what you read here scares you I would strongly suggest you avoid it. The OP has other health issues and I have seen nothing that supports with research the claim that mastocytosis is caused by benzo withdrawal.

I also have cervical spine issues, I was fused from C5-7 in 2009 due to nerve damage at that level. I have a very bad shoulder due to a severely torn rotator cuff and failed first surgery. While these things are difficult to deal with, withdrawal had no part in them and withdrawal did not affect them in any way. 

I healed completely and totally even while having these other problems. 

pianogirl  :smitten:

Pianogirl; Thanks for this information, now I'm not worried.  :)

Oh that's good. (the partner).. I could need a lot of treatments I cannot afford so I get it, it is not fair. I have thought about gofundme and sites like that a  lot lately but I still hesitate. Maybe thats something you can use to raise money or get a place you could stay for the time you are in a foreign country. I hope one day you will get what you need.

Yeah maybe. A lot of ppl do that to get the surgery. Need to sort reactions first as can’t take any meds etc.

Thank you!

I have no idea why some like to gaslight others on here.

Why wouldn’t ppl believe me?

WD has completely destroyed my body.

I have the scans to prove it.

I have a neuro who is well aware that all of this has been caused by withdrawal, he has seen it before, but can do nothing to help me.

Thank you!

I have no idea why some like to gaslight others on here.

Why wouldn’t ppl believe me?

WD has completely destroyed my body.

I have the scans to prove it.

I have a neuro who is well aware that all of this has been caused by withdrawal, he has seen it before, but can do nothing to help me.

I do not understand why people want to gaslight here and would so defensively disbelieve you. One theory I have for why they do this is that they are afraid, and they want to avoid truth.

They don’t even want to entertain what is true because it means it could be true for them or those they feel they are here to protect whose worlds revolve around themselves, so they throw you and others of us whose stories don’t match their idea of what is acceptable under the bus. The worse the story and reality someone has the less likely they are to find acceptance and support, is what I witness here time and again.

It’s unfortunate that a side of human nature is like this. Also, why can’t others see that their life and circumstances are not identical to anyone else’s? Small minds and fear. I hate the behavior fear produces in people, it totally wipes out great opportunities for growth and necessary compassion for ourselves and others.

Because someone is scared, they want to control what other people’s realities are and forbid them from communicating them or from even existing—this is completely backward thinking and behavior. I believe it stems from a trauma-response, fight/flight/freeze/fawn. It happens here all over the place and often, and it is so cruel and unthinking.

The best response is not to be shaken, and to continue to exist and to say what you feel you need to, in my opinion. I am sorry for all the additional pain and suffering beyond the injury that you experience. I would think of all places, your story would be accepted, validated, and welcomed by a group of people who have all been gaslit themselves.

My heart goes out to you. I’m sorry for all the exclusion and additional trauma you are experiencing. My hope is that things change so that this doesn’t happen anymore to you, and to others. And I am sorry for what you have to go through.

You are welcome.

No one here wants anyone bad. But we already feel crap, and that's enough. And we're here to discuss the recovery of Benzo. That's what the forum is about. Horrible dramatic stories about other diseases I think are unnecessary. It doesn't make me feel better.

Why not focus on the purpose of the forum, the recovery of Benzo? And try to support each other with these problems?

I feel that these debates can be quite aggressive, and then I lose interest in BB. But I wish you all good luck!  :)

You seem to have a problem with Ajusta, so I would recommend just to ignore her posts. Lookingforward has said something very true and I agree with it: We have to be open about what people report  - what happens after benzos. Thats why we are here, we rise awareness.

If you feel unwell among these topics, just leave it.

If you think you need to leave bb as soon as someone tells you that, okey, then leave. It is not necessary. By the way, I had mast cell activation for real in withdrawal. It is healed for me, but for others it could be that mast cells have an impact. Years before when I spoke about allergies, people here told me to shut up. When I wrote about osteoporosis and that I was 36 years old, I was not believed. Now there is a difference, some have read the studies and have made the same experience.

And: It is okey for me, that we think we have a desease. Maybe in the future we find out it is gone, or it was something different, but we have to start from a certain point with theories.

You cannot split benzo withdrawal from the numerous problems in health which follow withdrawal. And these are numerous, you cannot deny it. How can you make a difference and decide what you think is withdrawal and worth it, in your eyes, or allowed, in your eyes, to be discussed here? If someone talks about the fact he cannot see clearly anymore - is that okey for you or not? Osteoporosis okey or not?

It is funny, - with your rules I would be among the people who should leave this forum. I won't!

Thank you Marigold!

Did you treat the MCAS you had from WD or did it eventually ease on its own?

I am aware of a few others that have developed MCAS and osteoporosis due to WD who have no previous health problems.

I have developed sevete spinal and jaw joints degeneration in the last year as well and am waiting for a bone scan.

You mentioned demineralisation in another post. I expect that causes the osteoporosis. Weak bones are listed as a WD symptom on benzo.org.uk where Ashton’s Manual is housed.

I know someone who has severe osteoporosis from WD but cannot take anything for it because of the terrible reactions to meds and supplements.

It is frightening to have all of this happen but not not be able to treat it. I found some vit D without too many others fillers and am trying that when can bear the reaction, I tried just natural calcium carbonate but too bad atm.

No one here wants anyone bad. But we already feel crap, and that's enough. And we're here to discuss the recovery of Benzo. That's what the forum is about. Horrible dramatic stories about other diseases I think are unnecessary. It doesn't make me feel better.

Why not focus on the purpose of the forum, the recovery of Benzo? And try to support each other with these problems?

I feel that these debates can be quite aggressive, and then I lose interest in BB. But I wish you all good luck!  :)

You seem to have a problem with Ajusta, so I would recommend just to ignore her posts. Lookingforward has said something very true and I agree with it: We have to be open about what people report  - what happens after benzos. Thats why we are here, we rise awareness.

If you feel unwell among these topics, just leave it.

If you think you need to leave bb as soon as someone tells you that, okey, then leave. It is not necessary. By the way, I had mast cell activation for real in withdrawal. It is healed for me, but for others it could be that mast cells have an impact. Years before when I spoke about allergies, people here told me to shut up. When I wrote about osteoporosis and that I was 36 years old, I was not believed. Now there is a difference, some have read the studies and have made the same experience.

And: It is okey for me, that we think we have a desease. Maybe in the future we find out it is gone, or it was something different, but we have to start from a certain point with theories.

You cannot split benzo withdrawal from the numerous problems in health which follow withdrawal. And these are numerous, you cannot deny it. How can you make a difference and decide what you think is withdrawal and worth it, in your eyes, or allowed, in your eyes, to be discussed here? If someone talks about the fact he cannot see clearly anymore - is that okey for you or not? Osteoporosis okey or not?

It is funny, - with your rules I would be among the people who should leave this forum. I won't!

If I were in the situation ajusta finds herself in I would sincerely hope that I would be free to talk about that situation and any possible clues as to the cause as well as any potential ways of changing that situation.  There are many people who suffer terribly here and want to talk about that, ajusta is no different.  Empathy and compassion for those who are suffering is the key here, not limiting the types of conversations we are allowed to have.  We cannot change the realities which people face.  There are very few places to get support, to talk about what we are going through, and the longer it goes on the fewer places there will be.  I have been in this situation, where people did not want to read about what I was going through, and it is very painful and isolating.  I could not change what I was going through just to please other people.

I apologize, I felt so bad. I don't want to lose touch with BB, you are my lifeline. Sorry!  :mybuddy:

And you are so right, I have to avoid posts that make me scared.

:smitten:

Anna,

So glad you're staying with the list....We would miss you if you didn't....

Alan

We are very slowly getting there....

❤️

Thanks Alan and Mon pilote. You made so happy!

:mybuddy:        :smitten:    :mybuddy: