Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Morreweg (Claudia)

[pi...]

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of a long time member of this community, Morreweg.  Morreweg, some of you know her as Claudia, was a valued member, kind and supportive to all.  Morreweg died in August of 2020. We have no information as to the cause of her death.

RIP Morreweg 

That's awful  :'(  :'(.  I didn't know her very well, but she was so nice and kind to everyone. 

RIP Claudia. 🙏🙏♥️♥️.    Mary  :smitten:

I did get to know Claudia rather well and loved her good mind and outspokeness and original views.  It is sad.  I did get a pm from her before she stopped posting that she wasn't doing well at all.  I can't remember what the content of the pm was though.  I wish I would have saved it.

Claudia was kind and supportive to so many members, she was also helpful to the team by letting us know when there were potential problems.  We'll miss her.  :'(

I still can't believe you are gone Claudia, we go back a way you and I.  You were always a great support to our members, and I always appreciated your company here on the morning shift.      I missed our pm conversations, they weren't always serious … we had many laughs too.  You will be very sadly missed by all of your friends here.  Rest In Peace Claudia xxxx gone but not forgotten.♥️

9BcxOpm.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So sorry to hear the news about Claudia. I remember reading a lot of her helpful posts from way back when. Rest in peace.

Becky

• 1 year later...

I just found this post today when I saw the news about Zman.

I never visit this forum - I guess I should.

So sad to hear belatedly of Morreweg's passing. She really perked me up several times in the early years after I quit. She was an inspiration.

I had wondered in the last few months what ever happened to her. I had hoped that she got better enough to move on. Apparently that was not to be. Hopefully she did move on in another way and is at peace.

I really liked Claudia too.  She was very intelligent and had a good sense of humor.  I'm not sure what here cause of death was but I do remember that she was in a lot pain before she died.

Claudia helped me more than a few times early on.

Right after I finished my taper, all these horrible physical symptoms started showing up. I'm pretty freaked out - "Do I have a brain tumor?", "Do I have MS?" "Am I dying?".

She never claimed to be an authority but she always related her very similar experiences when she finished her taper which calmed me down. Such a nice person.

I also wish we knew why she passed. Was it from her benzo withdrawal or was she dealing with other health issues?

So very sad to hear of her passing.