Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

How long is to long before moving on...

[Ja...]

This is day 11 of my current dosage and I'm not stabalizing...in fact, this is the second worse day yet. I thought I was recovering Saturday, but the symptoms came back with vengeance on Monday and have not stop since then...how long do I wait before I know I won't stabalize and need to make another cut? I think I read somewhere 14 days, but I'll like to get your opinions.

This is truly the first cut that has gone on this long with these many w/d sx, so I'm in unknown territory for myself.

Thanks!

Jarocho

honey if you would update your footer to show each cut and its date then i would have a better idea.

now i took some hefty cuts and held them for a month.  some cuts actually brought releif.

so i don't know what percentage your cut was - but if you put your original dose and percentage of each cut with a date by it then it will be easier to track.

it helps to avoid all caffeine and for some sugar to - keep regular sleep wake times - clean bed room - keep it cool and settle down starting early in the evening.