Important Survey - Please Participate ×

ASHTON SUPPLIMENT

[Ho...]

Good addition to the manuel..of course no one is going to fund research for damage caused by benzo's, drug companies make too much. Unless some billionaire goes through benzo withdrawl, I think the greatest chance is when all these other millions of people try to get off and there's a huge explosion of people going to their doctors for it..on the flip side its a good way to get people on antidepressants and to buy supplements. Look at all the stuff we try lol

[5d...]

Good addition to the manuel..of course no one is going to fund research for damage caused by benzo's, drug companies make too much. Unless some billionaire goes through benzo withdrawl, I think the greatest chance is when all these other millions of people try to get off and there's a huge explosion of people going to their doctors for it..on the flip side its a good way to get people on antidepressants and to buy supplements. Look at all the stuff we try lol

True, I was thinking the same thing.

S#

.on the flip side its a good way to get people on antidepressants and to buy supplements. Look at all the stuff we try lol

"all the stuff" yep that's why I'm doing neurofeedback  trying to train my brain to run better, it seems so far to be making minor changes and helping with sleep. I'm remaining skeptical until i go there at least 12-16 times as studies have shown that you may need 20 sessions or more to have effect. given the amount spent on crap, i have no problem paying for this especially when it is administered by two well respected real MD's .

• 2 weeks later...
[fa...]