Benzo withdrawal and inflammation

[ja...]

My ANA was positive and then I went to a Rheumatologist and she found a procoagulant antibody in my blood and diagnosed me with Lupus.  I have the type of Lupus that affects your blood vessels and I'm prone to having blood clots.  Also was diagnosed with Thrombophilia-at risk of stroke or heart attack- then too by a Hematologist.  Also diagnosed with Memory Impairment, Amnesia and Stuttering a few years ago.  On Jan. 22 an MD doc diagnosed me with Lupus Encephalitis. I'm in serious trouble with my health.  Totally housebound too and have been for years now.  Haven't worked since 2012 and never will again.

Oh I’m so sorry Becksblue :( Why are you housebound? Do you have anxiety, or the memory impairment?

Since I got off the benzo's, my mental functioning has deteriorated immensely.  Internal shaking nonstop.  Can barely walk.  Feel like I'll pass out any moment all the time.  Have severe head pressure.  I feel throw up sick every single day.  Don't want to go anywhere or do anything ever.  Whose life wouldn't suck feeling so sick everyday?

Since I got off the benzo's, my mental functioning has deteriorated immensely.  Internal shaking nonstop.  Can barely walk.  Feel like I'll pass out any moment all the time.  Have severe head pressure.  I feel throw up sick every single day.  Don't want to go anywhere or do anything ever.  Whose life wouldn't suck feeling so sick everyday?

Oh this is awful :( So sorry you are going through this. I don’t get out much either but for different reasons.

What was the reason you went on benzos in the first place?