New(ish) here, looking for members that dry taper straight from Xanax using the

[Hi...]

Hey, here’s what I think I really wanna do.. since I’ve already tapered .0625, cutting every 2 to 3 weeks and had manageable withdrawals, except for the heart stuff, which came like clockwork on the 3rd and/or 4th day after cutting,.. I’d really like to stick with that time schedule I had going. I think if I take a week to ease into the .0625 cut instead of dropping it all at once, I might can ease past those couple of days of bad symptoms. Like taper from zero to .0625 in increments over a period of 7 days, or slower if that ends up being too fast. I know I need to gauge the speed by the way I feel. Sooooooo, if I’m doing this math right, does it go something like this;

Since my total dose is split in 2 doses, morning and evening, that makes 1 dose 0.75, and I think I would do ok by beginning my cutting by cutting a 1/4th of the quarter of the .25 by cutting .015625 every 2 or 3 days, going by how I feel, until I’m cutting the full .0625/fourth of a .25 hopefully around a week to get there, then hold there until I feel like moving to my evening dose to repeat the process, etc.. is like to try this way and go as fast as the withdrawals will let me. So would it be like this;

.25 divided by 4 is .0625, divided by 4 = .015625

since I’m basically cutting from 1 of the 3 .25’s I take in the morning, would I them do .25 - 0.015625 = 0.234375?

then, would I do 0.234375 x 0.131 divided by 0.25 = 0.1228125

and put that final number/weight on the scale for my first tapered dose?

This will get hysterical or unbearable before I get my head wrapped around this math.. I get your examples but I doubt my attempt at this equation is correct.

Let me know if I flunked.

Hey, here’s what I think I really wanna do.. since I’ve already tapered .0625, cutting every 2 to 3 weeks and had manageable withdrawals, except for the heart stuff, which came like clockwork on the 3rd and/or 4th day after cutting,.. I’d really like to stick with that time schedule I had going. I think if I take a week to ease into the .0625 cut instead of dropping it all at once, I might can ease past those couple of days of bad symptoms. Like taper from zero to .0625 in increments over a period of 7 days, or slower if that ends up being too fast. I know I need to gauge the speed by the way I feel. Sooooooo, if I’m doing this math right, does it go something like this;

Since my total dose is split in 2 doses, morning and evening, that makes 1 dose 0.75, and I think I would do ok by beginning my cutting by cutting a 1/4th of the quarter of the .25 by cutting .015625 every 2 or 3 days, going by how I feel, until I’m cutting the full .0625/fourth of a .25 hopefully around a week to get there, then hold there until I feel like moving to my evening dose to repeat the process, etc.. is like to try this way and go as fast as the withdrawals will let me. So would it be like this;

.25 divided by 4 is .0625, divided by 4 = .015625

since I’m basically cutting from 1 of the 3 .25’s I take in the morning, would I them do .25 - 0.015625 = 0.234375?

then, would I do 0.234375 x 0.131 divided by 0.25 = 0.1228125

and put that final number/weight on the scale for my first tapered dose?

This will get hysterical or unbearable before I get my head wrapped around this math.. I get your examples but I doubt my attempt at this equation is correct.

Let me know if I flunked.

I am happy to tell you - YOU DID IT PERFECT.  I checked everything including your example.  Nice job.

Good for you.

You gotta be joking.. It looks so different from yours.. I’m not real sure that’s how I’m going to do it..  I just wanted to work a different equation to get my mind wrapped around the process of the math.. thanks!