Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Just please tell me it gets better....

[Te...]

I'm starting to think its away of thinking.....I just dont know what to do. I feel like I cant stop thinking about sleeping...so it's making it hard for me to sleep.....I see some say you will crash all so many days no sleep but I see some people never are crashing even after two weeks of no sleep.....I dont know how to handle this.

Sorry you are suffering

I thought about sleep 24/7 for months and months and months

It gets better, but on it's own timeline, not yours or mine

Sleep comes back in fits and starts.  One step forward then 3 steps back

Micro sleeps will sustain you until your body is ready to sleep

Your body will get all of the sleep it needs before anything bad can happen to you

The best way to "handle this" is to accept your situation.  Accept that it's also temporary.  It won't last forever!

Sleep WILL return.

Thank you. I appreciate your reply...I think my therapist has me spooked the most saying that I may be bipolar that's why I'm not sleeping....she said I may be having some mania going on. It's really got me bothered. Like I makes me feel like having a nervous breakdown...am I going to lose it....i hate this

Teness go to success stories and look at ThEwAy2, mtfan, aloha from Hawaii. They all had severe insomnia and are now healed. Their stories have helped me during my really low days where I think I won’t recover. X perhaps don’t read any more scary stories on this thread because everyone’s story is unique. I try to only offer support and not take on the story thinking this might happen to me. I was terrified of my insomnia and it made my life so much harder. I’m trying to accept it more now and while it’s still not great I can live again. I’m not as consumed by it every single minute of the day. I still have bad days where that little voice takes over and tells me I’ll never get better, but I have maybe 1 or 2 days a week like that now, instead of 7. X read their stories x ThEwAy2 is a really great one to read. X

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]