Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Jump off now?

[Sh...]

I don’t drink dairy milk. Do u use a jewelry scale? Thanks journey.

Hi Shayna

I only know the milk titration method.

Some people have had success with dissolving valium in 40% vodka 1mg per 1ml others use 2ml vodka diluted with a set amount of water. I say the less alcohol the better. DONT use water, it will not dissolve the pills.

Hi Shayna

Some people have had success with dissolving valium in 40% vodka 1mg per 1ml others use 2ml vodka diluted with a set amount of water. I say the less alcohol the better. DONT use water, it will not dissolve the pills.

Thanks journey, where do you find titrations? I had a look at one and didn’t understand it at all. Are u able to give me an example please of what you did?

Hi Shayna

Thanks journey, where do you find titrations? I had a look at one and didn’t understand it at all. Are u able to give me an example please of what you did?

Hi Shayna

I used milk.

You could put 1ml vodka into 99ml water, measured by a syringe, don't refrigerate it as this will affect the vodka, use a sealed jar so none evaporates.

The first cut size is determined by you, a test cut, if symptoms show, reduce the cut size as soon as possible. This amount is reduced daily, for example, if you decide to cut 1ml of vodka-water (a hundredth of a mg of val) then you cut 2ml the next day and so on.

Once you find your "best cut" keep on that until symptoms appear, and reduce the cut size as soon as they appear.

It's best to keep a spiral notebook handy to keep a record.

Honest, daily titration may look double dutch but even for us benzo addled brains, it becomes second nature.

Measure your water into your supply jar, the jar you take out your doses from, using a 50ml syringe for accuracy.

Your dose jars will be small leak proof glass jars, and the amount of jars you use will depend on how many times a day you dose.

Feel free to ask anymore as its late here and I am a bit tired, and you may want clarification.

Please don’t let me keep u up journey. It is daytime here. I appreciate ur help I will do some research today x have a great sleep if I have any other questions I’ll post later x

Please don’t let me keep u up journey. It is daytime here. I appreciate ur help I will do some research today x have a great sleep if I have any other questions I’ll post later x

OK feel free to

So do I add my entire dose to the jar for the day I only take it at night so I’d add it to vodka dissolve then add water then syringe out cuts? Then drink water?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [kn...]
    • [Ap...]
    • [...]
    • [Do...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [jo...]
    • [An...]
    • [ma...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [Es...]