Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

My Apple Watch is my friend (I think)

[To...]

Apple Watch mysteriously tracks sleep, which can be reassuring when you are sleeping in fits and starts - it totals the time and depth of sleep and seems to distinguish between meditation, self-hypnosis trance, and actual sleep. So when I think I was awake off and on all night I check and often find that, according to the sleep record it has sent to my phone, I’ve accumulated 6 hours of sleep, 4 in deep sleep, 2 in restful sleep, etc. I find this helps with my lack of sleep paranoia, except when I think I’ve slept and my watch says it was only 3 hours - eep! Anyone else using this or a similar sleep tracker?

I had no idea they could do this, what a great tool!  I know several members who could benefit from this, they feel sure they're not getting any sleep so I can see how this would help reassure them.

Thanks for starting this thread!  :thumbsup:

I just posted this in the other thread, but the Whoop strap has some really advanced sleep tracking abilities you guys would be interested in.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]