Important Survey - Please Participate ×

How is healing possible when I am getting worse

[Pt...]

It doesn’t make sense to me, I can’t find a single success story with how debilitating my trajectory is. I’ve lost my ability to walk, sit, do anything. The only thing I can do is lay on my back in a position that causes less pain and distract with my iPad. I can hardly type now. I never sleep.

It really seems like my body is past the point of repairable. Like a broken bone. Without surgery the bone isn’t going to fix itself and put itself back into place. You need intervention, but no intervention exists for us. My cells just don’t know how to fix this damage and my poor body and brain has to endure the symptoms caused by dysfunctional suffering cells and organelles. I’ve aged so much and am so tired of fighting. It’s been 24/7 of pure torture with only more symptoms as time goes on.

What’s the point of going on if it’s just suffering and more suffering I have to look forward to? The life I had is gone. The person I once was is gone. My present and future are all gone. It’s just day after day after day of pure torture.

It doesn’t make sense to me, I can’t find a single success story with how debilitating my trajectory is. I’ve lost my ability to walk, sit, do anything. The only thing I can do is lay on my back in a position that causes less pain and distract with my iPad. I can hardly type now. I never sleep.

It really seems like my body is past the point of repairable. Like a broken bone. Without surgery the bone isn’t going to fix itself and put itself back into place. You need intervention, but no intervention exists for us. My cells just don’t know how to fix this damage and my poor body and brain has to endure the symptoms caused by dysfunctional suffering cells and organelles. I’ve aged so much and am so tired of fighting. It’s been 24/7 of pure torture with only more symptoms as time goes on.

What’s the point of going on if it’s just suffering and more suffering I have to look forward to? The life I had is gone. The person I once was is gone. My present and future are all gone. It’s just day after day after day of pure torture.

I'm so sorry too! Don't give up hope! I thought I never would be better but things ARE getting better. They will for you too.

Every word, every word. I’m so sorry

Same to u tweed

I'm so sorry too! Don't give up hope! I thought I never would be better but things ARE getting better. They will for you too.

You’re one month off?

You’re one month off?

Yes, I am. 39 days now!!

[02...]
No not better. I am so done with this 33 months out. My life is also gone. Ppl say hold on it will pass but it dosent. Today extreme wave I am losing it

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
My family has been calling palliative care and hospice. Here you don't qualify unless you are terminal with six months to live. There is a huge loophole for patients with chronic conditions that are not sustainable. It's pretty unbelievable as we are not the only ones. Patients with Parkinson's, ALS, MS, etc can face the same hurdles.

My family has been calling palliative care and hospice. Here you don't qualify unless you are terminal with six months to live. There is a huge loophole for patients with chronic conditions that are not sustainable. It's pretty unbelievable as we are not the only ones. Patients with Parkinson's, ALS, MS, etc can face the same hurdles.

Rebecca..why is your family searching for hospice?

Rebecca..why is your family searching for hospice?

Because my situation is medically futile and they are trying to find me some relief. Although I tried morphine two days ago and it basically didn't work. MORPHINE.