Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Launching of a FRENCH withdrawal support website

[Sk...]

Hi guys,

I stopped benzos 1 year ago (13 july 2019) after only 2 months of heavy usage (because of a doctor who didn't know anything about them), and I reacted VERY

badly. I'm still suffering just like tons of people who were wrongly medicated, but feeling better.

Since I'm a Content manager, my job is to communicate and inform people, especially on web. I promised to myself that if I was still alive 1 year after my withdrawal, I would use my knowledge in digital marketing to create a website in french, for non-english speaking people, to give them useful resources they can understand (as you might know, we french people are really dumb when learning other languages). We have right now nearly ZERO resources in french acknowledging protracted withdrawal.

I plan to add tons of useful contents. I already had the permission from the benzobuddies authors of "what's happening to your brain" and "4 phases of withdrawal" to translate their texts and to publish them on my website. I'm working on a A-to-Z list of symptoms today. I need to relate also my journey month by month... I'd like to publish a list of benzo-aware doctors in France... but the core texts are ready to be read  :)

Here is the link: https://www.sos-benzo.fr/

I don't know if there are any french people here other than me?

Oh that is sooooooooo cool!!!

Why dont you buy the 2 books of former members or ask the directly if you can post or link some articles?

We have a topic somewhere here on board.. like "books from former members"..

I think I have spoken to other French people here on the board but of course I cannot remember the names. Maybe the moderators could help you out with this question ..

I think the Ashton protocol should be posted also,- and a link to other websites like survivingantidepressants?

Hi Marigold !

There is an entire section dedicated to external resources, including Ashton manual which is translated in french  :)

There's a lot of things I need to add, I was in a rush to launch it and it is not 100% finished yet  :) will check again BB for useful resources !

Hi Marigold !

There is an entire section dedicated to external resources, including Ashton manual which is translated in french  :)

There's a lot of things I need to add, I was in a rush to launch it and it is not 100% finished yet  :) will check again BB for useful resources !

this is so cool.Please share the link to the website. May it be shared all over the world. Thank you so much for doing this work!

Link has been shared in my first post, but maybe it is not visible to other people ?  :o

Uhm. My fault :brickwall:

And this is really a good name for such a website! I will never forget it - please save the domains for other countries quickly:-)