Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Buspar or CBD for assistance during Lorazepam withdrawal?

[Lo...]

After a massive panic attack this morning, I drove myself to the ER. after all the normal test results came back, the ER Physician recommenced i talk with my Primary about. Buspar? He said it wasn’t habit forming and could really help with the adrenaline rushes that come with anxiety.

Also, I asked him about CBD, but he couldn’t give me a clear cut recommendation or not.

Has anyone had experience with either Buspar or CBD when it comes to helping with the symptoms of withdrawal? Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I get a lot out of vaping high cbd low thc hemp flower - cannabis without the psychoactivity. It helps a lot with the adrenaline surges amongst other things. I can't speak of other CBD products because I don't know. I find it much easier to trust that I'm getting something proper when it is a natural and unprocessed product.

I don't know anything about Buspar specifically but I'm where of all pharmaceuticals as a rule. They have never worked out for me and just because something isn't habit forming doesn't mean that it doesn't have strong effects or induce withdrawal symptoms. I would steer clear and I know others would.