If your gonna CT

[Ac...]

Make sure you know what your doing kiddo trust me. Some ct can be bearable but setbacks come easy for ct and if you don’t know what your doing and Ingeste the wrong things, setbacks can be devastating. Setbacks can couse more damage then the benzo did. This is somthing I wish I had heard when I started.

Going cold turkey off benzos will never be the safest way to get off these drugs. That is a fact. Going cold turkey shoves your brain immediately into the a riot of awful things. Now, having said that, I will also that the vast majority of people - worldwide- go off benzos cold turkey and dont feel a darn thing that is bad. My guess is that it sort of matter how long you take benzos. I took them for thirty years, and was forced to go cold turkey by a physician who did not know a thing about benzo wd. And my cold turkey WAS an utter nightmare. Total devastation. The only symptom I dont think I had was seizures. But even that is up in the air. My first year, I hallucinated with all five of my sense. Terrifying. Awful. Like I was living a Nightmare 24/7.

In the end, cold turkeys do heal as others do. Personally, I chose NOT to experiment with supplements. I tried a few, they did not help, so to hell with them.

east

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I CT without knowledge after a month worst sys was insomnia, any suggestion of help or ride it out as so many mentioned? Also why I am not feel as tire / fatigue as earlier weeks of CT?

If your worse symptom is insomnia then your doing good. Only advice I can give you from my experience is don’t drink a drop of alcohol. Don’t take magnesium even if you think it’s helping.  don’t take anything really. definitely don’t take antibiotics. Only thing that helps me at all is keeping my diet full of minerals. v8, coconut water, and green smoothies. Research all the things that can couse setbacks and then research it again and drill it into your mind and avoid them like the plague.