Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Antibiotics ... learned the hard way

[d9...]

[d9...]

A couple of weeks ago I was bit by a puppy so I had to get a tetanus shot. While I was in the dr I told them I thought I had a uti and a Urine sample confirmed it. Soooo anyway! This led to them prescribing levafloxcin. After 6 hours of taking it my body started spasming, jaw tight again so I started to freak out considering the dog bite and tetanus. It’s been about 15 days in and my  body is still mad about the antibiotics. I hope this passes soon. I went cold turkey a year ago ( no knowledge) and then kept taking the Valium once or twice a month after before I realized 10 months into it that it was the Valium that made me sick in the first place. They tried to put me back on it in December and I took it for 5 days. It really messed me up. Has anyone else had this happen with levafloxacin  :( and how long did it last. I was past the rough stages with some nerve pain left but now I feel like I restarted the spasms .  At least I know now to stay away from that med. 

Just read the post that was thumbtacked! Question was answered.