Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

dexamethasone injection and feeling so much better. worried

[Bl...]

HI guys, I was doing some yoga recently and pushed myself too hard in the stretching. Apparently because of my nerves, tendons and ligaments being so stiff I injured myself from the lumbar area, my legs started to feel numb (the skin) and I obviously worried.. the next day I was in pain. I got some dexamethasone plus b complex injected and I feel so much better.

So much better because all the inflammation that was in my body is gone, I feel normal again.

I know that dexamethasone has bad side effects but due to the nature of my injury and because of my medical knowledge that was the treatment of choice.

I am afraid that I will be like this the rest of my life,stiff and in pain all the time... does inflammation get better?

(for real)

Blossom

Hi Blossom,

I’m sure you will heal. It takes a bit of time. If you concerned about inflammation you could look at an anti inflammatory diet. Maybe you do this already? I’m in the process of getting my physical health back and always have to remember not to over do it. I find Qi Gong very helpful and restorative. If you want any more info just ask.  ;)

Matt

Hi Blossom,

I’m sure you will heal. It takes a bit of time. If you concerned about inflammation you could look at an anti inflammatory diet. Maybe you do this already? I’m in the process of getting my physical health back and always have to remember not to over do it. I find Qi Gong very helpful and restorative. If you want any more info just ask.  ;)

Matt

Hi Matt, thank you so much for answering, I really needed some words.

I’ll google it, the physical aspect has been very difficult for me. I am VERY bad with diets haha. But I’ll give it a shot (why not?)

Blossom