Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Need help with a whole milk solution and taper plan

[Ma...]

Due to my crash, I haven’t tapered in 8 months. Could someone help me with a plan to titrate 1 mg v with whole milk? (Taking 3 mg dry) I have no idea how. My old home brew with vodka and water doesn’t work since my crash last fall. I only want to taper 1 mg at a time and the rest pills. I want to taper 5% per month to start,  Are calculations done same way as in water. Ie 120ml of whole milk discarding 1 ml a day. Totaling 120 days? Thank you for any help. I know I’m in tolerance and need a plan, for

Hi Magnolis :hug:

Here is an example of how your taper planning of Valium (by FATTY milk) might look like. It is generated based on a supposed 2mg tablet but should it be not your case, you can change it. The idea is to have you continue to take the maximum of tablets and take liquid ONLY for the cut part.

NRX8U5u.png

lq2Rvqt.png

The blue number is what you will draw up with a 1ml tuberculin syringe. "T" means tablet and "1/4 T" means a quart of a tablet you will need to take together with the liquid to make up your dose.

If you want to generate yourself the planning, here it is.

If questions please ask.

Wish you a smooth journey towards freedom.

:smitten:

Hello,

Are you able to obtain a liquid rx formula for valium where you live?

That would be the best choice in order to make sure you are getting the right amount of the medication with each dose. Since you did have a 'crash', it worries me that the cause might have been making your own 'home brew'.  Since none of us lives in a laboratory, it is very difficult to ascertain the quality of the formula you are self creating.

pianogirl  :smitten: