Getting rid of extra meds

[He...]

I suspect a human dose would kill a duck.

It was a fat duck? Oh dear... :-\ :-\ :-\

I told it not to swallow it. It did not listen.  :'(

OK the duck gods forgive you, Marigold :)

Peace and love,

Chessplayer

OK the duck gods forgive you, Marigold :)

Peace and love,

Chessplayer

Actually I have the feeling that ducks and swans follow me when I am in a park. It is so weird that a friend of mine who has some issues with birds said she won't go there with me any more ???

Maybe they want more benzos. Or kill me. I do not know. May the duck gods forgive me.. :crazy:

Maybe word got out and they believe you have more 😆

I think so, yes. Maybe I better start a new duck religion instead of benzos. Lots of yoga and healthy food should be better for them. No problem with being their goddess though.

I think so, yes. Maybe I better start a new duck religion instead of benzos. Lots of yoga and healthy food should be better for them. No problem with being their goddess though.

Ducks already know yoga. See, this is a yoga position:

PWNdEIh.png

Ducks already know yoga. See, this is a yoga position:

PWNdEIh.png

So true!!!!

:laugh:

Please, start this new religion! I'd fly over and take part in some kind of pond-ritual. After the quarantine of course.

Also, unlike other religions, I'd suggest you only let nice people join, and maybe only those who believe in science.  ;D

Seriously though, I looked it up: Unlike other animals, birds do get a certain effect from swallowing benzos.

So either they are following you because they've seen the light and want you to lead them spiritually, or they think of you as their dealer.

Please, start this new religion! I'd fly over and take part in some kind of pond-ritual. After the quarantine of course.

Also, unlike other religions, I'd suggest you only let nice people join, and maybe only those who believe in science.  ;D

Seriously though, I looked it up: Unlike other animals, birds do get a certain effect from swallowing benzos.

So either they are following you because they've seen the light and want you to lead them spiritually, or they think of you as their dealer.

(Note: In that last sentence, it is interesting how one could substitute "leader" for "dealer", and how those 2 words are anagrams of each other)

I will get right on it. And don't worry, all ceremonies and services in my new religion will be entirely online e.g. you can attend via Zoom. Have to get with the times!

The new religion will have a few variants:

Ju-duck-aism - A blend of Judaism and Duckism, followers of Juduckaism believe there is one God, the creator of heaven and earth, and that God takes on the form of a duck. Juduckites gather to worship every day, assuming they can find 10 Juduckite men or ducks to form a minyan. At these worship services they give prayers to the Duck God, blessed be His name  (Hebrew: ברווז אלוהים ). Every week Juduckites read a portion of their bible (Darwin's Origin of Species - Juduckites believe in SCIENCE). They have exactly 1 commandment: BE NICE.

Hinduckism - This variant is under contruction...

Budduckism - This variant is also under construction...

With love from quarantine in New Hampshire,

Chessplayer, Chief Rabbi of the Juduckites.

Will we get candy each thursday? Then count me in.

Yes. And ice cream too. For the humans. The ducks get to swallow live goldfish, which they prefer over ice cream.

Yes. And ice cream too. For the humans. The ducks get to swallow live goldfish, which they prefer over ice cream.

My dog asks if you provide meat of horses. Then she would like to join your religion too. wait... (what? yes.. what..?) Uhm. She says she wants to be a god as well and everyone shall serve her. (are you kidding me?) yes. Thats what she wants. Just telling.

My dog asks if you provide meat of horses. Then she would like to join your religion too. wait... (what? yes.. what..?) Uhm. She says she wants to be a god as well and everyone shall serve her. (are you kidding me?) yes. Thats what she wants. Just telling.

Juduckism does not discriminate based on species. Besides humans and ducks, we have a variety of species among our followers. My horses and cows and goats and rabbits and chickens (on my 10 acre farm in Jamaica - I really have one and really have farm animals!) are fervent Juduckites. Therefore we have no objection to your dog joining the religion. HOWEVER, my horses strenuously object to the idea of feeding horse-meat to your dogs. I suggest teaching them to love the "impossible burger" instead.

Juduckism does not discriminate based on species. Besides humans and ducks, we have a variety of species among our followers. My horses and cows and goats and rabbits and chickens (on my 10 acre farm in Jamaica - I really have one and really have farm animals!) are fervent Juduckites. Therefore we have no objection to your dog joining the religion. HOWEVER, my horses strenuously object to the idea of feeding horse-meat to your dogs. I suggest teaching them to love the "impossible burger" instead.

My dog says under no circumstances would she not eat meat, but if you provide special massages for her hip, she might do a cold turkey.

My dog says under no circumstances would she not eat meat, but if you provide special massages for her hip, she might do a cold turkey.

I will take it under consideration, Marigold.

P.S. Can I get a special massage from *you*?  :smitten: :smitten:

I will take it under consideration, Marigold.

P.S. Can I get a special massage from *you*?  :smitten: :smitten:

I think this MIGHT be one of the situations in which I get into trouble because English is not my mother language.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A "special massage" might be something else for you than for me here, hahaha!

I will think about that :thumbsup:

(or do I HAVE to do it in your religion... :crazy:)