Very sad, depressed, scared this will end with my life

[Bl...]

Buddies, I'm very sad.

I think this whole withdrawal thing is going to end up killing me, I am very tired of always having something and being sick. I am only 32 years old, about to turn 33 february 4th.

I feel I will die young because of this and for everyhing my poor body has and keeps going through.

Today I felt some nodes on my neck. I don't know what it could be.  Probably just lymph nodes? Or something else?

I am concerned, my knees have been inflammed for a while, like a year almost. I am comcerned this generalized inflammatiom wont go away and I will end up with cancer

I am also prepared for the worst

Blossom

Maybe it can get better, this already happened to me. I’m healing. It’s not all gone, the symptoms, but it’s better.

Don’t give up. Maybe we can get through this together.

Warrior don’t give up. ❤️

I can't take it anymore :'g

Ok well just hang on, I’ll look at the symptoms we have shared. Hang on. I know some things, about the body. Give me time, please. Will you help me? The biology; I’ll look at it now. The herbs and things. Chinese medicine.

I can do this. I need time.

Warrior don’t give up. ❤️

I can't take it anymore :'g

Ok well just hang on, I’ll look at the symptoms we have shared. Hang on. I know some things, about the body. Give me time, please. Will you help me? The biology; I’ll look at it now. The herbs and things. Chinese medicine.

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me right now, I am losing hope

I’ve started the work, I won’t say much more about it until I have more in place but I don’t think it will actually take long; I’m working really hard at it.

I’ve started the work, I won’t say much more about it until I have more in place but I don’t think it will actually take long; I’m working really hard at it.

Thank you so much, god bless you

Do blood tests for inflammation or autoimmune antibodies etc show anything?

February 14th I’ll have blood tests done.

I can feel inflammation everywhere, mostly on my joints, like rheumatoid arthritis....

I also have a bit of psoriasis on my hands.

I am scared...

Blossom, I’ve just put the beginning information on my blog in the blog section. I’ll put anything else there and I’m not going to post endlessly. It’s going to be as simple as I can make it.

The next post will involve the four steps I mentioned.

Mostly it’s Chinese medicine I’m looking at personally, but there can be American Herbalism and Ayurvedic. Simply put: the knowledge from food + herbs that is quite old, condensed.

I’m trying to look at all angles and eventually include scientific explanation. I’m not prescribing, just passing on the information I know can be effective personally. It’s really exciting and I want to go back to learning more about this stuff, but it can take a long time and become complicated easily of course so I am just doing simple steps and will try to stay as streamlined as possible for ease of use for myself and anyone else who may decide they are interested.

Primarily I am focusing on rebuilding Yin and cutting excess Yang (heat) which lends to inflammation and a drying out. Also, allowing heavy metals and things to leave by using green foods and possibly a tincture with chlorophyll and cilantro. Then, finally using a tonic to tonify and support the actions being taken to re-establish Yin in the organs.

I just realized a p-log is a better idea with PM’s open so that it doesn’t get cluttered. I’m feeling a little like “gosh what are ppl thinking about how arrogant I must be, etc.” but I’m pretty sure I can do this so it’s simple and doable and will cut the inflammation way back.

Sorry you’re suffering severely.

(I’ll move as quickly as possible.)

I don’t mean to clutter this thread either, just want to help :)

There's one thing I always say to myself & it's "I wanna see what happens next." That's the thought that keeps me going. I don't know if it'll be of any help to you but as one person going through this to another I really hope the best for you.

Its part of the process dont give up  :smitten:

today i felt terrible as well pain in neck shoulders. Very angry depressed . Take one thing at a time and be kind to yourself . This is a very hard process so its important to treat yourself like you would toa good friend.

Sending you positive vibes to get through this shit .

Take care

Its part of the process dont give up  :smitten:

today i felt terrible as well pain in neck shoulders. Very angry depressed . Take one thing at a time and be kind to yourself . This is a very hard process so its important to treat yourself like you would toa good friend.

Sending you positive vibes to get through this shit .

Take care

Thank you so much, you are right it's part of the process.... Sometimes being kimd to yourself is the hardst part!

Blossom, I’ve just put the beginning information on my blog in the blog section. I’ll put anything else there and I’m not going to post endlessly. It’s going to be as simple as I can make it.

Mostly it’s Chinese medicine I’m looking at personally, but there can be American Herbalism and Ayurvedic. Simply put: the knowledge from food + herbs that is quite old, condensed.

I’m trying to look at all angles and eventually include scientific explanation. I’m not prescribing, just passing on the information I know can be effective personally. It’s really exciting and I want to go back to learning more about this stuff, but it can take a long time and become complicated easily of course so I am just doing simple steps and will try to stay as streamlined as possible for ease of use for myself and anyone else who may decide they are interested.

Primarily I am focusing on rebuilding Yin and cutting excess Yang (heat) which lends to inflammation and a drying out. Also, allowing heavy metals and things to leave by using green foods and possibly a tincture with chlorophyll and cilantro. Then, finally using a tonic to tonify and support the actions being taken to re-establish Yin in the organs.

Mon Pilate I'm sorry for my late response but I've been very busy lately with work (I guss that's a good thing) I want to take my time to read and understand everything :)

I'll take a look at your blog

What is a p-log?.

Thank you so much, I would never think you are arrogant, you are a very sweet person, thank you so much again.

Blossom

There's one thing I always say to myself & it's "I wanna see what happens next." That's the thought that keeps me going. I don't know if it'll be of any help to you but as one person going through this to another I really hope the best for you.

Thank you very much for your kind words, I don't want fear to overcome myself

I'll try to stay positive

Blossom

Mon Pilate I'm sorry for my late response but I've been very busy lately with work (I guss that's a good thing) I want to take my time to read and understand everything :)

I'll take a look at your blog

What is a p-log?.

Thank you so much, I would never think you are arrogant, you are a very sweet person, thank you so much again.

Blossom

Don’t be sorry, I’m glad you are able to work right now and put your mind to something else even if for limited amounts of time. I know that doesn’t mean you’re feeling the way you should yet, but still.

A p-log is a progress log in ‘Progress Logs’ section.

You’re welcome, and thank you for not judging me. I’m still working on how to get things together I’ve been thinking could be helpful. It is probably going to take time. I wish it wouldn’t have to take time, but there’s not much I can do but work at it every day and keep giving it over in faith. If there’s any way I can share as I go along or am feeling directed to share something I find I will, otherwise I’ll just be studying. The difficulty is that I need to guard things and have patience, when what I want to do is have it ready already and share. I feel so bad that we have all had such difficulty and want to do what I think I can to help immediately. However, I’m learning to not always go by feelings so that the end product is as valuable and complete as it can be.

I hope you know that I care and so do others, and my hope for you and all of us is that we all never give up no matter how impossible things appear. That we can be set free, safe, and have our health, dignity and relationships restored. Joy and Love to you Blossom.

Edit here: Not that I’m really guarding or trying to keep secret, it’s that I’m trying to sort through (also need to learn and get clear on more,) it’s sort of complicated and I want to get it right. :(