Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Megan918 is leaving the team

[pi...]

To all members,

Megan918 will be moving on to a new phase of her life.  It is difficult to find words that adequately speaks to the appreciation we have for the many years that Megan gave to the forum as a member of the BB team, first as a moderator and then an administrator. She put in so much time helping here, giving back to the community that was very useful to her during her benzo withdrawal and recovery.

Megan is well, healed and recovered. It's time for her to get back to her avocation and vocation. She is a talented artist and wants to return to art as well as other creative endeavors.

We all thank Megan for the countless hours she gave to BB!  There is no way BenzoBuddies would exist without people like Megan.

pianogirl

Thank you for your many (as in 18,000+ posts since you joined!) contributions to this forum, Megan918.  You will be missed.  Sending all good thoughts and best wishes your way as you embark on the next stage of your life journey ... Libertas

Thanks Megan for all the times you helped me and for being here for all of us here at BB, as you go forward, may all your dreams come true, and you will not be forgotten. 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

"Our life is an apprenticeship to the truth that around every circle another can be drawn; that there is no end in nature, but every end is a beginning, and under every deep a lower deep opens".~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yes, Thank you so much Megan, -From your warm welcome, through to the feeling of security knowing yourself and others were ever present and keeping an eye on things.. :)

I guess just simply, I wish all things good to come your way, and may your life be joy beyond measure...

Thank You..

:)

Thank you so much, Megan. You gave a lot of yourself to this forum and it's deeply appreciated. Best of luck in your new endeavors.

:smitten:

Katz

Thank you Megan;

You have a humble spirit. Thank you for your patience and care.

Hoping for many joyful days ahead for you.

Thank you Megan. You’ve been the heart and soul of BB. I wish only good things for you. You made this place so worthwhile for tens of thousands. I have no words...........

I am so happy for you, Megan918. Thank you for all your support through the years! May we all find the healing that you have found.  :smitten:

Good luck to you Megan with your future endeavours, I wish you much happiness.

Thank you for all your support and many kind words. You sure gave of yourself, to all of us, and you'll be missed.

Chinook  :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...

Megan,

My heartfelt thank you for all what you have done for me and the whole BB!

Wishing you the very best for all the things you want to do in your life!

Blessings!

Pi

Geez, I just noticed this.

MANY BLESSINGS to you, Megan!!! You've been such a help and vital member of the team. We so need people like you to reassure us and give us guidance. THANK YOU for all of your wonderful work, and GOOD LUCK on whatever you do!!! :smitten::hug:

Megan,

Thank you for your endless compassion.  Your service seemed endless, but now it’s time for you to immerse yourself in your artistic “loves.”

You were the backbone of this forum for so long.  Now we are squid.

Best wishes from the Squid Squad,

Sofa