Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Congratulations and thank you to Bella Amis!

[pi...]

Bella has kindly accepted the position of Senior Moderator.  We can't begin to thank Bella for all the time and effort she puts in here on the forum.  She cares about all of our members as witnessed by her kind and helpful posts. Thanks Bella!

PG  :smitten:

Congratulations, Bella Amis!!!  You’re one awesome warrior  8)  And huge thanks and eternal gratitude for sticking with us - devoting your time, knowledge and giving us encouragement  :smitten:  You’ve got a lotta heart and we all appreciate you!

Love,

Uni

• 7 months later...

Just so you know, being  Mod is an unpaid job. ALL volunteer.

I am no longer a mod but I still think like one!  I still feel I owe BB a huge debt, for being there when I truly needed help. Without BB I might not have survived a really, really bad benzo withdrawal.

Hang in there, fellow warriors. You can get through this.

east

Bella is no longer Senior Mod, nor does it even show she’s on the team anymore...  :(

what happennnd?

i was about to say, she's always been nice to me.

Bella is amazing!!  She’s always been great support donating her time and helping so many, and I know the team does give of their time unpaid.  Her humor is great.  Best of all she has a huge heart ❤️  Hope she makes some appearances soon.  Just wanted to let the recent posters know she’s not Senior Mod anymore, since this is a congratulatory thread for Bella becoming Senior Mod. 

Love to All

Uni

Bella is amazing!!  She’s always been great support donating her time and helping so many, and I know the team does give of their time unpaid.  Her humor is great.  Best of all she has a huge heart ❤️  Hope she makes some appearances soon.  Just wanted to let the recent posters know she’s not Senior Mod anymore, since this is a congratulatory thread for Bella becoming Senior Mod. 

Love to All

Uni

ohk guess it was a short run thx for clarifying!