Benzo free! Completely med free!

[Th...]

So its been almost a month since I jumped. Seven years...it seemed to me that day would never come! I am now completely med free :) It feels so good not

to have to take another damned pill!

I slept more soundly than I ever have the past week. My husband said I was out cold even a few times - I am usually awake at any little noise.

The anxiety is still there and I am still forcing myself out when I can, but it is getting ever so slightly better. I can't wait to kick this agoraphobia! I pray it lifts sooner rather than later.

Peace and love to you all  :smitten:

Hey Optimist!

We are in the same boat!! I am also benzo free after so long...I can't believe it. I never thought I could do it...

Still have some anxiety and intrusive thoughts, but that is what it's expected. And I can handle it pretty well!

Hey Optimist!

We are in the same boat!! I am also benzo free after so long...I can't believe it. I never thought I could do it...

Still have some anxiety and intrusive thoughts, but that is what it's expected. And I can handle it pretty well!

Congratulations Rodolfo! Doesn't it feel good to be free? I still have quite a bit of healing to do, but I am just so happy to be rid of those little pills from hell!

Huge, HUGE congratulations dear Optimist!  May your freedom be sweet and peel back all the layers of anything leftover from benzos quickly.  I’m so happy for you and inspired by you.  You have a new chapter in life and so much beauty that lies ahead!  And of course, hoping there is so much in the present.  My you be IN JOY 🌟❤️

Love,

Uni

Congrats!!

I finished my taper a week or two after you and I'm feeling some improvements too. The anxiety is still there, still nearly constant but I'm able to get decent sleep now which keeps me a little bit more functional.

I think it's all uphill from here for us!

I am now two months off, and I am also having some pretty good sleep, though not as solid as yours, it sounds like.  Congratulations and good luck on your new journey.