Titration for dumbs have liquid klonopin

[bo...]

Bonty...

from your previous post "This is the solution I have meaning I was reducing .003  so how  is  .13  5%?

Where does the .13, or .001333 come from?.  It is NOT a value in the schedule I gave you.

[/quo  , I did mention in the previews post  I reached  0.4, and realized for me its better  to reduce 5% instead of 10%... I do hold in my taper for a few days so my CNS gets acostume to the drops... you mentioned this

"Round down to .001, or up to .002

or...

Dilute to .01mg per ml, then it becomes .013ml"

Just want to make sure I increase  10% per month instead of 20% which is to much

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [bo...]

• [bu...]

• [Be...]

• [or...]

this is the  one you did  for me  .1mg per ml solution then .013mg = .13ml

so what type of  syringe do I need?

thank you bella I want to reduce from 0.4.... there is a lot of misunderstanding don't know why

A 1ml syringe will measure .01ml, so the 13th mark is .13 (13/1 hundredths) ml.

sorry I don't understand how to do the .13

Here is a visual using a 1ml 100 increment Tuberculin Syringe:

click image

hoDifjt.png

Here is a link to where you can get the 1ml 100 increment Tuberculin Syringe.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I gave you the formula to make a .1mg per ml solution, the easiest way to measure/dose is with  1ml and 10ml oral syringes.  To measure, for example, 4.97ml, you would extract 4ml with the 10ml syringe, and .97ml with the 1ml syringe.

builder, I see you always recommend a 1ml and a 10ml oral syringe.  With this particular example, why not measure out the 4ml portion from a 5ml syringe?  I know this must sound like a stupid question, but I had to ask because I want to make sure I fully understand this process since not understanding it can cause serious ramifications.

Since I gave you the formula to make a .1mg per ml solution, the easiest way to measure/dose is with  1ml and 10ml oral syringes.  To measure, for example, 4.97ml, you would extract 4ml with the 10ml syringe, and .97ml with the 1ml syringe.

builder, I see you always recommend a 1ml and a 10ml oral syringe.  With this particular example, why not measure out the 4ml portion from a 5ml syringe?  I know this must sound like a stupid question, but I had to ask because I want to make sure I fully understand this process since not understanding it can cause serious ramifications.

Yes a 5ml will work just as well as a 10ml, for measuring 5ml or less!

Actually, almost every aspect of the protocols I recommend are simply based on using values that are simple multiples of 10s (.1, 1 10, 100, etc)  That eliminates or minimizes math, just move the decimal.  So any device or combinations of devices that will measure .1ml, 1ml, 10ml, etc will work just fine.  But if someone has a taper schedule that involves volumes greater than 5ml, then using a 5ml syringe just adds an extra step.  If  they want, for example, 9.75ml for a dose, then a 5ml syringe will require 2 draws, a 5ml and a 4ml, plus the .75 from the 1ml syringe. 

Yes, the 5ml will work just as well, although there are circumstances where it will add another step.

• Popular Now