Schedule please

[Ti...]

Jim,  thank you, I tried three pharmacies they didn’t sell them.

That when I tried Amazon.  I’ll purchase them today.

Tina

Hi Jim,

I’ve been following your insructions to Dee.  Would that preparation for the solution be the same for me.  Can I use milk instead of vodka?  I ordered the syringes yesterday.  I’m using a pickle jar too.

I guess I would need 2 extra containers because I dose twice a day.  Do they have to be glass too?

Will you combine solution with tablets for me too?

Thanks.

Tina. Hugs

Hi Jim

I wanted to ask you, should I stop swiping and start the liquid taper @ 2 mg valium.  I don’t think I will be going up that much,

What do you think? 

Tina, hugs

Hi Tina3 :smitten:

should I stop swiping and start the liquid taper @ 2 mg valium

Yes.

I’ve been following your insructions to Dee.  Would that preparation for the solution be the same for me.

In principle yes. Since your current dose is the double of what Dee is taking, we may need to change the quantity of solution.

Can I use milk instead of vodka?

The fat in the milk can dissolve benzo. You can use fatty milk as solvent if you don't want to use vodka.

Is there any reason why this tiny quantity of Vodka disaccommodates you? I personally prefer Vodka as I realized with my Clonazepam medication drops that alcohol has been used by manufacturer to produce the drops. The efficacy of those drops has been exactly the same as the tablets. For milk there are controversial positions in the forum. Some buddies actually found a reduction in efficacy of about 5-10%. I understand then that our body accepts differently benzo when this one is ingested as alcohol-product or dairy-product or juice-product or chemical-suspension-product. Although the quantity of benzo taken remains unchanged, the metabolism seem to be somehow different.

I’m using a pickle jar too. I guess I would need 2 extra containers because I dose twice a day.  Do they have to be glass too?

One jar is sufficient and works like any normal bottle of liquid medication. Your solution will be stored in one unique place and you draw up the quantity you need from there for both doses. When finished, a new batch has to be prepared to serve again all the required doses from the same recipient.

Will you combine solution with tablets for me too?

Yes. Provided you manage to split your 2 mg tablet to 4 parts. Have you ever tried? The 4 parts do not need to be exactly the same size. Thanks to keep me informed.

:hug:

Hi Jim,

I’ll stop swiping and start taking 2 mg tomorrow.  I’ll hold for a little while than start the liquid taper. I’ll also take your advice and use vodka.  I can split my 2 mg pills in half then half again, I’ve done that before.  What’s the next step you want me to do?

Thanks for your help, really appreciate every thing you are doing for me.  Not feeling to well, could that be from the swiping I was doing.

Take care, 

Tina, hugs

What’s the next step

Step 1: Valium liquid check ()

Step 2: Tools and solvent ()

Step 3: Preparation of the solution

Objective: Obtain a Valium solution with concentration 0.1 mg/ml

We will start with a limited amount of solution to get familiar with the process. When successfully used over a few weeks, we can think to prepare a higher volume to optimize preparation work.

1. Well clean the jar AND the lid. Rinse both with abundant water as both will be in contact with solution when jar is shaken. Dry them. Be VERY CLEAN during this phase. A spoiled solution although not harmful can loose efficacy.

2. Split 2 tablets of 2 mg each to quarters and put the 8 parts in the jar. This operation is intended to facilitate the disintegration of the tablets in contact with Vodka.

3. Use a 10 ml syringe to draw up 8 ml of Vodka. Inject that quantity in the jar. The Vodka must cover entirely the tablets. If not, position the jar in the way that tablets are completely submerged by the liquid. Let the jar in this position for 15-30 minutes or more with lid on. Depending on the different brands, tablet might disintegrate earlier or later. Stir if needed. At the end of the operation, a few particles might remain at the bottom. Nothing important as those are excipients (coating, binder, filler, disintegrator...) and not active benzo ingredient that is usually present in small amount.

4. Use the same 10 ml syringe to draw up 32 ml (10 ml + 10 ml + 10 ml + 2 ml) of normal temperature water and inject in the jar. The volume of the final solution will be 40 ml of 0.1 mg/ml concentration.

Keep the jar at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.

That's all!

Next step: Step 4: Generate a Taper Plan

Hi Jim,

Is this.solution for one day?  Stupid question, why 2 tablets of 2mg broken in 8 pieces, when I’m on only 2mg.  I don’t think my Dr will give me a script for that many pills. My pharmacy has to call him

every month for a refill.  I’m really anxious now, hope I don’t have to dry cut.

Thank you.

Tina

When you buy a cough medication bottle, you don't buy it for just one day. The quantity of the medication must be sufficient to cover the period for the cough to cease.

When you use 2 units of 2 mg tablet to prepare this first batch of solution, in reality it is just enough to cover a few days. Here is an example:

You currently take 2 x 1 mg a day. If you take solution-only doses then the solution you have prepared is just enough for 2 days. Should you combine solution with tablets then less solution will be needed and what you have prepared with 2 x 2 mg tablet will suffice for about 8 days.

The quantity of tablets you will need  is by no means different than when you take tablet-only. What your doctor is currently prescribing continues to cover your liquid taper without any change.

I’m really anxious now, hope I don’t have to dry cut.

It is not the case. I'd rather you place all your questions and start only when you feel ready.

Thank you for explaining everything to me.  I thought the solution was to be made once a day.

I do have everything I need when I’m ready to start the taper, even the vodka.

I’m going back on 2mg starting today.  I will hold for awhile, see how I feel and let you know when I’m ready to liquid taper.

Thank you Jim.

Tina, hugs