My insurance company is pushing Z drugs!

[Pa...]

this could mean up to a year of free drugs if you take one pill per day.  

Okay. This is pure evil. That spells addiction.

Is there one person sitting back arms crossed, legs stretched over desked going, "My plan by unique design is working, everyones getting hooked."

With all of the research out there how can all of the board members, health officials, doctors, be so stupid not to know how addictive these pills are. How is this possible?

Makes me mad.

Sent the BBB a letter sometime ago and still no reply. Also, have sent emails to Mainstream Media and even Alternative Media on the internet, saying how bad these drugs are. No replies from anyone. :tickedoff:

Maybe we could do a massive letter campaign to all the media. If enough people write, maybe someone will, at the very least, cover how bad these drugs can be.

Thanks for going after this Pam - it is just one more way to try to attack these drugs.  I know that you are a force to be reckoned with and will do something, IF anyone can.  You are strong and stubborn and determined - GO FOR IT!  And if you need any help from any of us on BB, please let us know -  we all (well I'll speak for myself here) I definitely WANT to do something, just don't know where to go or how to go about it.

And I don't think the doctors have a support group for people like us - they just WANT US TO GO AWAY - whether we die or just give up - it doesn't matter to them - they just want us GONE!  It makes me so sad and so angry.  Thanks again Pam!

Love from Hoping2BFree

• 2 weeks later...
I talked to my doctors nurse the other day and she told me that some insurance companies are now starting to discontinue coverage for benzos. I'm not sure if there is any correlation here but it seems like a coikidink to me  ???