Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Throat

[he...]

Any one have severe sharp cutting stabbing burning in your throat and mouth 24-7 for 3 days straight and exact pain raidiating throughout entire body exact same intensity and then subside now where your nerves in your throat and mouth are so painfully raw.? If so can the nerves heal in your throat and mouth  from it ?

Helpme....

You too still baffling with mouth issues....I'm so sorry I understAnd how aweful the mouth pains are...have you been dealing with this since you jumped or is this something that started in the last few years?

I'm ordering the quell device next week I'll let you know if it helps with my burning mouth and teeth pains....

Hugs

TM

Same symptoms as I had since c/t ..but its not just there its my entire body exact same symotoms as my mourh through entire body when it stops it stops everywhere exact same time or changes exact same symptoms i have in my mouth it is again same all over entire body same time exact same symotom exact same intensity

I dont have pain in my throat but I feel this rawness of nerves in my throat everytime I swallow or drink. It’s so nasty. It’s like an electric field going haywire. Hard to believe it will go away. ai just don’t know :(

• 5 years later...

Yes I have this feels like my throat ons infected with the most severe tonsillitis but I don’t have tonsillitis

Raw, open, yes