Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Therese stepping down

[Co...]

Hi all,

I'm sorry to announce that Therese is stepping down from her role as Moderator. She needs to spend more time with real world work, getting her life back in order after her time on benzos and her withdrawal. Therese intends to keep popping in, but will not be about as much as she was in the past.

Therese has been a great help around here, and I offer my sincere thanks for all her time and dedication, and to wish her well for the future.

Take care, Therese.

Colin.

Therese,

I'm sad to see you go but I understand the need to move on with your life.  Thanks for all the help and advice you gave me.

Sandy :)

Therese, I would also like to join others in thanking you for all your help. I sure will miss your knowledgable, calming and reassuring posts. If there is anything we can do for you, call on me, please.

Good luck to you!

Tanya

Wow, what a shock.  Sorry to see you go.  Stop in now and then and let us know how you are doing.  Thanks for all your help.  You really have been very helpful and it is a huge loss for this forum.  Maybe someday you 'll be back.  I understand the need to move on and get on with your life.  Take care and God speed.  Love, Janus

• 2 weeks later...