Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Join me in Welcoming Bella Amis to the Benzo Buddie Team!

[pi...]

Thank you so much for offering to help the forum by taking on the position of Moderator. You'll be a great addition to the Moderation Team!! 

PG  :smitten:

A position to someone who is truly deserving!!  Congrats, Bella Amis!

It would be remiss of me not to mention how kind, selfless, supportive, generous.....throw in any superlatives you like!, has been to me personally.

He took his(her) time, effort and willingly drew up a liquid micro taper plan for little ole me!  You cannot imagine how grateful and appreciative I am.

Truly a wonderful person whose wise, experienced and compassionate views will be an inspiring addition to the benzo buddie ‘dream’ team!

Bravo, very happy for you @Bella Amis.  You are generous to a fault.

:smitten: :smitten:,

MissD

Had to pop in to add my congrats - to both Bella and the BB community! Bella, your sense of humor and unstoppable yankee know-how will benefit so many, as we travel this path that feels uncharted so much of the time. Much love!!!!! :smitten: :smitten:

Hello PG!

It is my pleasure & truly an honor to accept this position. I am SO gratful to all of those who helped me in my time of need. The very least I can do is pay it forward & "give back" a few hours to help others in their time of need!

Big thanks to you PG, Colin & the whole "Team" you guys all rock!

:smitten:

A position to someone who is truly deserving!!  Congrats, Bella Amis!

It would be remiss of me not to mention how kind, selfless, supportive, generous.....throw in any superlatives you like!, has been to me personally.

He took his(her) time, effort and willingly drew up a liquid micro taper plan for little ole me!  You cannot imagine how grateful and appreciative I am.

Truly a wonderful person whose wise, experienced and compassionate views will be an inspiring addition to the benzo buddie ‘dream’ team!

Bravo, very happy for you @Bella Amis.  You are generous to a fault.

Hey Hey MissD.... you make me  :-[ with ALL of your kind words.  :hug::mybuddy:

I don't even know what to say except THANK- YOU MissD  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Had to pop in to add my congrats - to both Bella and the BB community! Bella, your sense of humor and unstoppable yankee know-how will benefit so many, as we travel this path that feels uncharted so much of the time. Much love!!!!! :smitten: :smitten:

Why hello hello stranger!

Thank you my lovely friend from New England...you are to kind to me....miss you so very much  :hug::smitten: