Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Stepping Down as Moderator

[ma...]

Hello Fellow Benzo Buddies,

As stated in my thread topic, I've sadly decided to step down as moderator :(.  I have really enjoyed being a moderator and will stay on as an active BenzoBuddie member; however, I can only handle my own issues right now. In short, taking care of my young daughter, tapering off of my benzo (Valium), and managing my back pain/nerve problems are often overwhelming. It’s simply best for me to try focus on getting myself well.

Thank you so much to the Benzo Buddie team for all your hard work and personal support. :smitten: 

I also want to extend a special thanks to Colin who is such an awesome administrator!  He has made BenzoBuddies what it is today with his endless hours of site development and constant work…remember, Colin does not get paid for all of his work here…he is truly an Angel among us!  :angel:

Sincerely,

Maggie ;)

Dear Maggie,

I totally understand and want to thank you for being moderator for as long as you have.  We will miss you, but you do have to take care of yourself first.

I agree with everything you said about Colin as well; he is an angel.  You are an angel as well.  Get better.

Again, thanks Maggie.

Thanks for all your help, input, and encouragement around here. I am glad that you will be sticking around at BBo, but do understand that you, of course, need to concentrate your efforts on your own health and taking care of your daughter. If and when you feel like stepping up to the plate again, just let me know. ;)

Take care,

Colin. x

Hi Colin,

Yes, I would like to be a moderator again when I am better.

Thanks again for all of your support and amazing work on this site :thumbsup:.  It is the best benzo site out there!!!  I have learned so much and have been helped so much. 

Thank You Again,

Maggie :)