Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Shutting acount down

[Sh...]

Well I think its time to shut this thing down and move on. Some people seem be getting annoyed at my posts for having an opinion. And one that I don't push that hard to be honest.

I can't really see this forum helping me any further. I am grateful for all the support Ive received and the good members that have had my back this past year 100%. There's at least 10 of you that I inbox msg regularly and get along great with.

At 13 months off I am about 85% healed. I look forward to healing conpletely but I dont know how much longer it will be and don't want to linger around these boards waiting for it to happen.

I will return with a success story hopefully not too far in the distant future.

Thankyou all and good luck on your journeys! I hope you all make it.

Good luck man !!! I was reading your post a couple days ago. I hope i follow the same healing path like yours. DP/DR is the last major symptom for me.

Hey Shamo!

Thanks for all the great words of wisdom that you've shared with me. I've sent you my email if you'd like to keep in touch.  May your healing be complete and quick.

All the best, mate!

Your friend,

Ed

I hope you're not "shutting it down", meaning deleting it, Shamo?  If you delete, it's not possible to read post histories and you do have a good story to tell, so it would be a shame for other members.

That said, I do support you 100% in moving on.  I feel that at your tail end stage, your best healing will take place outside of BB and living as normal a life as possible in the real world.

My best to you, Shamo, go kick butt!  :thumbsup:

:smitten: