• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [He...]

• [Be...]

• [Re...]

• [vi...]

Almost 16 months. Hard to gauge the percentage recovered because I don't quite remember how I was prior to benzos. My primary issues are cognitive and memory impairment which is probably why I can't remember how I used to be. If I were to guess I would say 70 to 80%. Definitely better than in the beginning. I could hardly read/write or speak and was completely anti-social due to how poorly my brain could function. Last few months I've begun working out, getting exercise, and hanging with friends again.

I am 3 months off now and around 85%, getting about four great days feeling healed and then one crappy day where I am just tired and my stomach hurts. Now if I could just lose all this crappy weight I put on while on benzos I would be the happiest girl in the world!

14.5 months out and functioning but not great. Still have couch days but shorter and milder. Pain is my main symptom now. Hard to put a number on how I feel.

Before reinstating, I was off Klonopin for 10 months and I was 0% recovered. I didn't have one window. When you take benzodiazepines recreationally like I used to, you don't heal.

8 months out and I would say I am in stage 2 of healing. My waves are usually triggered by stress, sun or certain food. Other then that I am 90 percent most days.

I'm almost 7 weeks off, I'm only about 25% healed. At least I'm not getting hallucinations anymore. Bring on the healing I want to be me again

Have been at about 10-15 percent for the last 10 days....  Hoping to have an upswing arriving.  I'm supposed to be on vacation with family next week.  Here's to better days.  Chin up everyone!

-RST  ;D

Almost 18 months. Right around 90%. My biggest issue is sensitivities. If I don't introduce sensitivities, I feel amazing.

this is actually all pretty good.

I am at 0% in month 4, were you guys also bad at month 4?

I really really start to think mine is not benzo related...

this is actually all pretty good.

I am at 0% in month 4, were you guys also bad at month 4?

I really really start to think mine is not benzo related...

I'm 100% recovered but it took about 16-18 months. I give a range because a few things would crop up during those couple of months. 

Where was I at month 4, still very very symptomatic. In fact, new symptoms showed up at 4 months, the worst being the dizzy, boaty feeling which persisted for several months easing off slowly.  You are still early off but it never hurts to get a good check up, I did this many times during withdrawal. 

pianogirl  :smitten:

• 1 month later...

28 days out.

20% to 25% :(

Things start to feel worse as reality sets in. First two weeks I was in almost complete zombie mode. As the third week progressed I started to realize just how awful this is and I felt even worse. One day I can walk to the driveway gates the next day I can't.

• 4 weeks later...