Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Benzodiazepine Symposium

[Ca...]

Hello Buddies,

I want to share news about The International Benzodiazepine Symposium, TIBS, to be held September 2017 in Bend, Oregon. Robert Whittaker is the keynote speaker and will be joined by physicians, therapists and legislators to present and discuss this class of medication. I plan to attend. I hope others will too.

Warmly,

Carita

Thanks for letting us know about this Carita!  I'm so glad they are going to have such a symposium-it's very needed indeed. Do you know if it will be available to view online?

Dear BurnedOut,

I do not know if it will be available to view on line but I will find out while I am there. My husband and I are going together and between the two of us we will take copious notes so I'll be able to share some of the things learned.

I agree with you, it's about time this is discussed. It's unbelievable that this is going on so many years after Ted Kennedys Senate hearings.

I hope that you will you see glimpses of wellness today.

With compassion,

Carita

• 1 month later...

Hello Buddies,

I want to share news about The International Benzodiazepine Symposium, TIBS, to be held September 2017 in Bend, Oregon. Robert Whittaker is the keynote speaker and will be joined by physicians, therapists and legislators to present and discuss this class of medication. I plan to attend. I hope others will too.

Warmly,

Carita

Hi Carita,

I realize this is quite old post. I'm also interested in reading the highlights of this symposium.

I hope it will be a wake-up call for the medical community. 

Have a good time next week in Bend,

Fallingstar

• 5 weeks later...

Did Carita or anyone attend this symposium & have any news to share from it?

Would love to know if there is any new info in the Benzo &/or medical community

Please post if you did go, & what was learned.

Thank you

Margaretisabel