Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Congratulations and Thanks to LeslieAsh

[pi...]

Please join me in thanking Leslie for all her time and efforts on behalf of the forum.  Leslie has kindly agreed to take on the role of Senior Moderator. I know she will continue to be a valuable member of the BB team.

Thanks friend!

PG  :smitten:

Thank you Lesley and all moderators for all you do to keep this forum running smoothly. Also thank you to Colin for this forum, I am so grateful to be able to come on here for support and also to give support where I can help.

Love Jackie :smitten: :smitten:

I am so happy you accepted your new role.  You are such a great asset to the team and I know you will do an awesome job as a Senior Mod.

Thank you Leslie 

Mags  :smitten:

[b4...]

congrats LeslieAsh for being appointed to and accepting the role of senior moderator! somehow i have a special fondness for you and magrita! i hope i complete my taper while you guys are still around!

i'll take this opportunity to tender an apology to administrator challis99 too, with whom, i think, i was brusque over pms last week. there is no excuse for being impolite. rather, it is always a good idea, regardless of circumstances, to be polite! 

[c3...]

Awww, thanks Mags and Vineet!  :smitten:

Vineet, I totally plan to be here to celebrate your taper - keep it up, and you'll be there soon!  :thumbsup:

Way to go Leslie!! You are a great moderator as I knew you would be! You help so many people with your kindness, support and words of encouragement! :thumbsup:

[c3...]

Thanks so much, OTRM - you were a huge help to me when I crash landed from Ativan.

I'll always be grateful, and I think of you as a jumping buddy, since I graduated right after you, in the Class of Spring 2016!

:smitten:

congrats LeslieAsh for being appointed to and accepting the role of senior moderator! somehow i have a special fondness for you and magrita! i hope i complete my taper while you guys are still around!

i'll take this opportunity to tender an apology to administrator challis99 too, with whom, i think, i was brusque over pms last week. there is no excuse for being impolite. rather, it is always a good idea, regardless of circumstances, to be polite!

Thanks, vineet.  Absolutely no harm done.  I try to approach everyone respectfully and politely, but there's always room for improvement on my side as well.

Take care.

:smitten: