Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Bobers and Rufus joining the moderation team!

[Co...]

Hi,

I'd like to announce Bobers (bobersak2), and Rufus (err, that'll be 'rufus') are joining the moderation team from today.

Although we encourage members to help each other out with help, support - and dare I say it - 'advice', members (especially new members) do like to see people around the place with some kind acknowledgement (a title) that indicates that they have some experience with the issues surrounding benzodiazepine withdrawal. At the same time I'd like to remind all members that all anyone can do at BenzoBuddies is offer their own opinions formed from their own experiences. It is up to the individual to decide what is most relevent to them. On the whole, we were starved of the information necessary to make an informed decision when we started to take benzos - BenzoBuddies tries to redress unfairness of being uninformed and give you control of your Benzodiazepine withdrawal.

So, please welcome Bobers and Rufus to their new roles.

Thanks, everyone, especially our two new moderators. :thumbsup:

Colin.

Cool guys

ONWARDS!!!!  >:(   >:(<<< benzo butt kickers

skeeter

peace

Thanks

Colin may rue the day, but I'll do my best, no expert here. My "cyber" arm hurts from all the twisting, I promise to do no harm. I promise not to blather on about thngs I dont know and I promise to resign when more qualified folks get "hired"

Good Luck Everyone

Bobers

Ditto what Bobers said!!!

I feel so inadequate here. My math skills are horrid so all I can do is tell folks what I did. And my internet connection isn't the best; I have wireless but it's slower than dial-up. Really. Still I can try to encourage folks to hang in there and keep an eye out for tommyknockers and goblins...

rufus, whose arm isn't too sore.....

Hi, Rufus and Bobers,

Thanks for helping out!

Rufus, if you're not comfortable with the numbers, that's okay. I know I've made some pretty idiotic math errors...

Therese :)

Howdy Patrick, Sandy and sunnyday!!

Thanks for the hellos and good wishes! I'll try to do my best, although what I seem to do best these days is lurk. LOL!

rufus

Thanks again :)

You two are doing a great job :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Remember, just be yourself, take care of yourself, and let us know if you have any questions or issues.

I still feel like a newbie and am learning how things work.  I find that I have to keep reminding myself that as a moderator, I am not supposed to be a "benzo expert".  I'm just supposed to be me and be honest about what I know and what I don't.  Again, I'm still learning...

Thanks again for joining the team!

Maggie